9 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I have to be specific, F360. ;)

Btw, I noticed that GMC store already have on their list Metal Gear Trans-Am versions for both Raiser and Seven Sword. Did you order those too? I'm not a big fan of the overall Trans-Am look on the toy so it's an easy skip for me. ^_^ 

I'm not really a fan of the trans-am look either,  also MC/MG got lazy and used the same OO gundam markings for both raiser and seven sword for their trans-am ver. <_<

But then I'm might still get the MC/MG transam seven sword /g  since it's a complete package and will look pretty nice next to the REAL Thing.  But then knowing Bandai , they might release a REAL trans-am Seven Sword/g later on too.  so I don't know.:huh:  I did notice the standable weapons parts /gn buster sword add-on parts.  but only place that seem to sell them is at aliexpress.

9 minutes ago, Sandman said:

Wow was 00 really that popular? Thanks for compiling that list.

Is the qant in the movie? I didn't see it in the show. Haven't seen the movie yet.

that's correct , it's from the movie.

it's a genuine gundam.  But since there's no official metal build version of that out yet, (only teased) , the only metal ones are from 3rd party companies.  If you would like to get one then definitely go for the Moshow version or wait for the official bandai one.

1 hour ago, Sandman said:

Wow was 00 really that popular? Thanks for compiling that list.

You're welcome Sandman. I guess, during that time of the initial release, Double 00 is still probably popular back there. And it's easy for Bandai to milk the molds and internals for various variants just like the famous Unicorn. ;)

1 hour ago, F360 said:

I'm not really a fan of the trans-am look either,  also MC/MG got lazy and used the same OO gundam markings for both raiser and seven sword for their trans-am ver. <_<

But then I'm might still get the MC/MG transam seven sword /g  since it's a complete package and will look pretty nice next to the REAL Thing.  But then knowing Bandai , they might release a REAL trans-am Seven Sword/g later on too.  so I don't know.:huh:  I did notice the standable weapons parts /gn buster sword add-on parts.  but only place that seem to sell them is at aliexpress.

Really? Didn't know about the markings having differences between models. Hehehe. :lol: So what you're saying that instead of using their respective markings for the Trans-Am versions, it's just using the same markings for both models, correct? I need to check my Raiser and 7S to see the difference. ;)

Is it ok if you could PM me the link for that add-on parts. Curious to check it out. How I wish that there's an extra GN Sword for Exia. Would like to modify it and put it on the left arm. ^_^

from what I know and saw, every Bandai release of 00 have "kind of" different markings. Some are subtle, some are notice-able. Even the original Seven sword and the upcoming Seven Sword with Gun has a different markings.

I think this applies to other MB as well like Exia.

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

You're welcome Sandman. I guess, during that time of the initial release, Double 00 is still probably popular back there. And it's easy for Bandai to milk the molds and internals for various variants just like the famous Unicorn. ;)

Really? Didn't know about the markings having differences between models. Hehehe. :lol: So what you're saying that instead of using their respective markings for the Trans-Am versions, it's just using the same markings for both models, correct? I need to check my Raiser and 7S to see the difference. ;)

Is it ok if you could PM me the link for that add-on parts. Curious to check it out. How I wish that there's an extra GN Sword for Exia. Would like to modify it and put it on the left arm. ^_^

yeah. the most noticeable marking are on their left shoulder armor.

seven sword has marking that looks kinda like a " 7 "

OO raiser has marking that looks kinda like  "SS" 

I don't have the link anymore, I was searching and found it on aliexpress but I can't seem to find it there anymore.  I think they're sold out.

The seller is Model Fans but they have no more listing, maybe restock? or something else.

9 hours ago, chyll2 said:

from what I know and saw, every Bandai release of 00 have "kind of" different markings. Some are subtle, some are notice-able. Even the original Seven sword and the upcoming Seven Sword with Gun has a different markings.

I think this applies to other MB as well like Exia.

Thank you for that. I'll check mine again over the weekend to see the differences. ;) 

8 hours ago, F360 said:

yeah. the most noticeable marking are on their left shoulder armor.

seven sword has marking that looks kinda like a " 7 "

OO raiser has marking that looks kinda like  "SS" 

I don't have the link anymore, I was searching and found it on aliexpress but I can't seem to find it there anymore.  I think they're sold out.

The seller is Model Fans but they have no more listing, maybe restock? or something else.

No worries, sir. I'm sure it's going to pop out more next time. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

i have everything (even the kai) red frame except that. it looks stupid

it kinda does, but I ended up buying it anyways.  :p

I guess it'll be one of those why so serious moments B))

waiting for someone to make a plexiglass katana blade for this.

1 hour ago, F360 said:

it kinda does, but I ended up buying it anyways.  :p

I guess it'll be one of those why so serious moments B))

waiting for someone to make a plexiglass katana blade for this.

i should.ve myself. i have the flight pack, the drill option set (arrow looking thing) then got a KAI combo with the arrow looking drill. set. (i'm stuck with 2 red frames:wacko:)

maybe i'll impulse grab it after i realize it's long OOPB)) 

Edited by davidwhangchoi

and it's here.  B))  , 

Biginjapan even reused the larger tamashii case to ship it.  (looks like it's 4x per case)

no, no, I didn't preorder 4,  there's only 2 inside along with packaging fillers and the normal brown tamashii box of course. 

IMG_1465.jpg.a13e02844be402b82a73beec75ca05e0.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg.1d3e2d4f631035db9d350b98596986db.jpg

12 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

@F360 you should have ordered 4 then. So that you can say, Forsale: MetalBuild Powered red option in Brown tamashii web box in Bandai official shipping box.:lol:

But then there won't be any for me if I sold the whole case....  :p  (also Opened for inspection only,)  

but it sure brings back memories of pre ordering yamato valks in sets so I can get the official shipping box. :lol:

13 hours ago, F360 said:

and it's here.  B))  , 

Biginjapan even reused the larger tamashii case to ship it.  (looks like it's 4x per case)

no, no, I didn't preorder 4,  there's only 2 inside along with packaging fillers and the normal brown tamashii box of course. 

IMG_1465.jpg.a13e02844be402b82a73beec75ca05e0.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg.1d3e2d4f631035db9d350b98596986db.jpg

that box looks nice

41 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Hey! have you opened it yet? wanted to know your thoughts on it. unless you're like me and keeping it sealedB))

I've only opened for inspection, havent mess around with it yet.

It's official! Tamashii Special Page for Metal Build. Celebrating Gundam 00 10th Anniversary on July 14.

3lNyixw.png

Revealing the next Metal Build release.

zVblwGh.jpg

Looking how the panel can be removed makes me think if there's going to be a Full Quantum Burst Mode as Tamashii Web Exclusive.

It sure made my blood boiling. :wub: 

Edited by no3Ljm

I wonder how much is the price. It is a good gesture I think, since it does not force the original buyer to buy a totally different unit to get the /G variant.

Finally, Qant will be revealed. Now I think we can expect the next announcement (in a few months) the winner of the MB poll by Bandai. Nu Gundam

7 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Revealing the next Metal Build release.

zVblwGh.jpg

Looking how the panel can be removed makes me think if there's going to be a Full Quantum Burst Mode as Tamashii Web Exclusive.

It sure made my blood boiling. :wub: 

Very cool! I will definitely be picking up the Metal Build Quant. Now I just need to find a Metal Build Exia and secure the Seven Sword/G Metal Build next week. This week is going to be painful slow waiting for the Seven Sword/G to be released. It is one of my favorite suit deigns from 00 even if it wasn't in the anime. I like it much better that the 00 Raiser. I imagine they are going to release an exclusive Full Saber option set after the announcement. 

Has that third party Quant been released? It would be interesting to compare the third party and the Bandai version when it is released. 

6 hours ago, F360 said:

Looks like the tip can extend a little bit:D

At Soul web shop, orders starts at July 14, 2017 (16:00 jst). 

As I expected. Just in time for their 00 10th Anniversary celebration. Now how I wish they include the Full Saber option for this MB Qan[T] announcement. ^_^ 

4 hours ago, General Rasp said:

Has that third party Quant been released? It would be interesting to compare the third party and the Bandai version when it is released. 

Both of those third party Qan[T] has been out for awhile now. 

http://www.dachong.gz.cn/read.php?tid-88508.html

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

As I expected. Just in time for their 00 10th Anniversary celebration. Now how I wish they include the Full Saber option for this MB Qan[T] announcement. ^_^ 

Both of those third party Qan[T] has been out for awhile now. 

http://www.dachong.gz.cn/read.php?tid-88508.html

I wish for that too , i wonder what else it'll include.  Effect parts? 

18 minutes ago, F360 said:

I wish for that too , i wonder what else it'll include.  Effect parts? 

Or Bandai might do and announce exclusive Full Saber Accessory along with the Full Quantum Burst Mode parts? Now would that mean we need to get atleast 2 of this figure? I rather wish if they're going to do some exclusive option parts for this, they do a separate Full Saber Accessory set and a Full Quantum Burst Mode figure. So there's no need to buy 2 figures of the same like what they did with Exia I&III.

39 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

What this? All Google shows me is Quanta with its armor off...

Basically, yes.

iHbPf2S.jpg

But if they include those effect parts it will look nice using a UV light.

p9hHqGU.jpg

Just so you know, this photos is the Robot Spirits Qan[T] with Full Quantum Burst Mode set.