14 hours ago, F360 said:

kinda late but from tag hobby

BANDAI 2017/7: METAL BUILD 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G   19,000Yen

ga170401-1.thumb.jpg.33315140949b6fa757cb44411fc5956b.jpg

Ok. Seeing there's an 'official' GN Buster Sword II, it means that I don't need to wait for the 3P one and I need to unload my extra Metal Club 7 Sword too once I get a PO of it. Hope that they fixed the joints for this release.

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Ok. Seeing there's an 'official' GN Buster Sword II, it means that I don't need to wait for the 3P one and I need to unload my extra Metal Club 7 Sword too once I get a PO of it. Hope that they fixed the joints for this release.

Hope so , but i wonder if MC would just ko the official GN Buster sword now .

46 minutes ago, Scyla said:

Is the Seven Sword a Webshop Exclusive or a regular release?

No info on that yet , i hope its a regular release so i can get those preorder discounts , but its more likely a web exclusive since they already released a version of seven sword before 

17 minutes ago, F360 said:

Hope so , but i wonder if MC would just ko the official GN Buster sword now .

Then they have to wait for it to get released first, right? By then, it's pointless to wait for the MC one because people already bought the originals. Unless, MC going to release only the sword as an accessory and not part of a figure set, then I'll get one so I have extra. ^_^ 

9 hours ago, F360 said:

For that price , maybe the new red frame is a standalone web exclusive instead of a options pack.

So do you think it will include an actual Red Frame figure along with the new accessory? Or it's just expensive because it's web exclusive?

37 minutes ago, Eslim109 said:

So do you think it will include an actual Red Frame figure along with the new accessory? Or it's just expensive because it's web exclusive?

considering the upcoming METAL BUILD POWERED RED & 150 GERBERA STRAIGHT [POWER] OPTION SET is around 20,000 which includes a huge Sword handle/hilt/ etc

And this newly announced one is already at 23,000 . I would say it includes the Red Frame Figure and everything to make the Astray Red frame Kai.

I would prefer just a KAI option set for the much lower going rate price of 5000-6000 yen, BUT But, But..  :( Bandai. .....:angry:

155108wcpntztp3hanptkt.thumb.jpg.2642eaee4f021aabc0cb0dafe09f4493.jpg

Edited by F360

14 minutes ago, F360 said:

considering the upcoming METAL BUILD POWERED RED & 150 GERBERA STRAIGHT [POWER] OPTION SET is around 20,000 which includes a huge Sword handle/hilt/ etc

And this newly announced one is already at 23,000 . I would say it includes the Red Frame Figure and everything to make the Astray Red frame Kai.

I would prefer just a KAI option set for the much lower going rate price of 5000-6000 yen, BUT But, But..  :( Bandai. .....:angry:

The KAI option set does sound much Much MUCH more appealing! Hopefully there will be more accessory parts that were just not shown. Don't really need 2 Red Frames. 

6 hours ago, charger69 said:

Check Loopaza!

6 hours ago, chyll2 said:

Caution ! ! Shipping is DHL at $92.50 to usa ,   

9 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

^ This is going to be a normal release, right?

looks like it , i dont see this on the updated tamashii web exclusive stuff .  

Oh man! Another sleepless night trying to get this one!!! I couldn't even get MB F91 through a Japanese etailer and I imagine this release will be the same. 00 is one of my fav Gundams so I hope I get one of these.

7 minutes ago, Shukenzero said:

I know this has been said before, but is Loopaza is able to honour their preorders without fuss? Can't remember thread had the info 

I pre order the metal robot from them last time and they honour the pre order along with the realistic shipping price, did not get any additional shipping charges emails.

20 minutes ago, subie81 said:

Oh man! Another sleepless night trying to get this one!!! I couldn't even get MB F91 through a Japanese etailer and I imagine this release will be the same. 00 is one of my fav Gundams so I hope I get one of these.

well, since it's a standard release, the USA will be up too.  Just be here on preorder night , very high chance.:lol:

19 minutes ago, Loop said:

Hmm, will this be the normal 4PM JST pre-order opening? I would love to get another with the tighter tolerances.

should be the same 16:00 time, they will probably have a update on the official tamashii page, we should be able to see the space holders at amiami and hobby search tomorrow evening for confirmation .

49 minutes ago, Loop said:

Hmm, will this be the normal 4PM JST pre-order opening? I would love to get another with the tighter tolerances.

They said there's going to be tighter tolerances on this mb 00?!! Nice!

cdjapan has the MB F91 back up for pre-order for 23,999 yen?!! Outrageous! I might as well keep my preorder with bbts! I'm trying to post the link to cdjapan for you guys, but I'm using the cdjapan app and it won't let me.

I'm not sure they actually said it, but I have noticed that with each new release it seems they are getting better with the tightness of the joints. I am assuming since the the 7 sword was the first release that they would do a better job this time around I guess.

4 minutes ago, subie81 said:

They said there's going to be tighter tolerances on this mb 00?!! Nice!

cdjapan has the MB F91 back up for pre-order for 23,999 yen?!! Outrageous! I might as well keep my preorder with bbts! I'm trying to post the link to cdjapan for you guys, but I'm using the cdjapan app and it won't let me.

That's probably not actually Cdjapan, it's their [Proxy Shopping Search] , they started their proxy service again, and anything on their site that is sold out, you can use the [Proxy Shopping Search] button to do a quick check on other places that have that same item.. and CDjapan will then get it for you.

14 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I just realized that tomorrow is the last day for Feb. :lol:

So tomorrow night then, huh? One is enough for me. Just to get an 'official' Seven Sword. ;)

the only source was from twitter, but we'll know for sure by evening.