I found the pre-order page but it wasn't easy to find and I was too late when I finally did. I wish we had a Pertinent Preorders thread or something where people could post links and help fellow MWers out on these scramble nights.

Is there a special link where you can see the items HLJ puts up on a preorder date?

I'm unable to find the items through any search engines. :angry:

I was ready for them this time, I used http://myfigurecollection.net/item/490487

Saw the post with the link, and did a quick copy pasta to here at 11:58.

HLJ now order stop.

Was the F91 a 1 unit limit at HLJ? I didn't even check and just assumed as that is the norm for Bandai items at HLJ.

yeah it was limited to 1 per customer. I used myfigurecollection to get the links for your figuarts too.

Its just me or did HLJ used a differente order to sort the items that were up for preorder?

I think they are using 2 separate system which is why you can't search for pretty much most of the new preorder items until they moved to the organized sort section , etc. which takes minutes but by then the preorder could be over.

I found the pre-order page but it wasn't easy to find and I was too late when I finally did. I wish we had a Pertinent Preorders thread or something where people could post links and help fellow MWers out on these scramble nights.

wait, what happen? I remember your good luck message, where did you go?

Got the HLJ confirmation email,

Bytheway, finally received my cdjapan new preorder email.

of course the metal build f-91 is already sold out.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-212641

I think they are using 2 separate system which is why you can't search for pretty much most of the new preorder items until they moved to the organized sort section , etc. which takes minutes but by then the preorder could be over.

wait, what happen? I remember your good luck message, where did you go?

All of my F5 efforts were in vain and I was too slow to find the HLJ page :/

Bummer HLJ suspended my account because through a glich in their order system I got a page not found error while the order still went through. I canceled the second Metal Build F91 as soon as I noticed the two orders in my PW and canceled one of them. Hopefully this won't lead to any negative repercussions. :angry::(

All of my F5 efforts were in vain and I was too slow to find the HLJ page :/

:( dont' be too sad, there's Blufin for US Distribution. And HLj normally have more when it gets close to release date.

Bummer HLJ suspended my account because through a glich in their order system I got a page not found error while the order still went through. I canceled the second Metal Build F91 as soon as I noticed the two orders in my PW and canceled one of them. Hopefully this won't lead to any negative repercussions. :angry::(

it shouldn't they are pretty reasonable when you tell them it was a error and that it was not on purpose.

LOL!

Got cart jacked because I was giving my baby girl her bath and my wife was looking after the NY preorder and took too long at each step. Doh!

Think of it this way, now you don't have to worry about when nippon-yasan opens the preorder. :p

time for bed for me too, a quick nap for a long shift. :mellow:

Aww man I'm missing all these metal build PO's. I need to start checking the site more. I'm totally pissed I missed the blue frame. F91 I should catch on bbts.

Anyone have the link to blue frame at Nippon yasan?

Every MB since Strike Freedom has been horrendous to try to nab on the first PO. I mean, it is way harder to snag then any of the DX Valks. The other thing that is really working against us in the US, is that a lot of the US retailers that actually get stock have seen their allotment shrink from Strike Freedom to now. Some sites were absolutely complete BS - cdjapan had nothing showing, then BAM it popped as visible on their site sold out - WTF?! Made no sense.

F91 was way worse than Blue Frame. Reminded me a lot of Strike Freedom, which was wiped out almost instantaneously. Can't say I blame anyone that wants it, as I think this looks like the best MB figure to-date.

Can someone tell my why the Metal Build Freedom Gundam is so much cheaper on the after market than the other MB releases? I heard that the mold itself hat some issues but I couldn't find any comments on what is actually wrong with it or what to look out for if you are handling one.

I someone can enlighten me please do so. :)

I did read there are some QC issues with MB Freedom, but I can't recall. I do have 1 issue with mine with one of the wings where it is loose at a certain angle. Otherwise mine is quite good.

I wonder if the reissue addresses the original releases issues. I think that the re-release also has to do with it. When MB Freedom came out, it wasn't so hard to preorder - I even got my preorder in with Amiami (2 units - for myself and friend) in the first release, so I think the market is saturated with MB Freedom now that it has been released a 2nd time.

Ahhh those were the days. Easy preorder and much lower RRP. Perhaps Bandai moved to a better factory with better QC, hence why the costs have gone up (plus the increase in costs to manufacture in China too).

I did read there are some QC issues with MB Freedom, but I can't recall. I do have 1 issue with mine with one of the wings where it is loose at a certain angle. Otherwise mine is quite good.

I wonder if the reissue addresses the original releases issues. I think that the re-release also has to do with it. When MB Freedom came out, it wasn't so hard to preorder - I even got my preorder in with Amiami (2 units - for myself and friend) in the first release, so I think the market is saturated with MB Freedom now that it has been released a 2nd time.

Ahhh those were the days. Easy preorder and much lower RRP. Perhaps Bandai moved to a better factory with better QC, hence why the costs have gone up (plus the increase in costs to manufacture in China too).

That's good to know. I also wonder why too. And now I know, I'm just glad that I'm not too heavy invested on this line. Though I already spent a fortune on my MB Setsuna purchases recently. I like Freedom and Strike Freedom. But sad to say not their MB designs.

I finally picked up my giant box from the holding room this week.

Metal Build Destiny Full package x2 , Metal Build Destiny WOL x1.

post-2743-0-89520500-1478302268_thumb.jpg

from one of those boxes,

post-2743-0-67144200-1478302276_thumb.jpg

:unsure: The Bad , I Paid $810 due to the nice exchange rate at the time. (I panic and paid the arm and leg price) <_< before going to a different proxy route.

:wub: The Good, BiginJapan was really awesome for honoring the shipping price that they quote me on when I paid in January ( 5600 yen for Fedex)

The actual shipping cost is much much higher due to the size the weight of the boxes. (64 x 43 x 45 CM)

:unsure: The Bad , I Paid $810 due to the nice exchange rate at the time. (I panic and paid the arm and leg price) <_< before going to a different proxy route.

Good god man! That is some serious bankroll dropped on some Destiny goodness there. What is the proxy that you used for this one?