Yes! MB 00Qant. :wub: Now my Setsuna Suits will be complete. Now I have to cancel my MoShow PO. :rolleyes:

Though I wish they will include the Full Saber parts on the official release like what MoShow teased us.

But this is Bandai. You know they gotta milk the mold and release variants.

Wouldn't be surprised if they announce a full saber version after they release vanilla Qant. :p

Right that is why I was asking if the entire pic was old as its confusing why they would be showing that with he outline of the QuanT

The pics are new, it's the same as the others at the event. But here's what's common on all of them.

Any standard release that's already released will have the "now on sale" remark next to it, doesn't matter if it's a year or months ago

Any Web exclusive that's already released will have a "order closed" remark next to it

Future items and preorders will also have their own remarks.

maybe it's just to show the progress of the design or something.

That Metal Damashii Double OO Raiser looks enticing. ;)

So the Strike Freedom is just for Metal Damashii. No news for a Regular Damashii release?

I'm not familiar with the Full Armor O Gundam. Is that a variant of the O Gundam from the GundamOO series?

I don't have a RD Exia since it came out. If budget permits, I might get those as well even though I already have the Metal Build counterparts. :D

There was already a regular damashii release long time ago. They also had Web exclusive wings of light and dragoon arms.

It was only okay figure and the wing effects were too heavy for the figure. Bit of a fail. I think I still have mine packed away in storage.

I'd hope a metal robot version would improve over the original.

Are you talking about the MB Heine custom that N-Y also cancelled people that preordered? cause they canceled my order too, :(:angry:

The MB Destiny Full package was 28,080 before tax at the Tamashii webshop at the time of preorder, which is around $245 at the time.

I ended up getting it from a Proxy company instead.

Yeah I ordered from NY and got the cancellation, but my pricing was way lower than the price you had from them. I got a buddy to get me some from the Tamashii web shop but I have not had him send them to me yet.

Yeah I ordered from NY and got the cancellation, but my pricing was way lower than the price you had from them. I got a buddy to get me some from the Tamashii web shop but I have not had him send them to me yet.

nice, bet your shipping box is going to be really BIG.

so it uses clear part spacer to hold the weight? or it might be for the old MB that is already loosed due to playing.

Besides helping to support the extra weight on the wings, it also allows them to be set at 3 different preset angle. You can chose from long to short for wide to narrow.

^Really excited for the F91 preorder, but thinking I may bite order with a NA retailer this time.

The high yen is making the NA retailers a better deal. If I spent $10 more with an NA retailer for MP primal I could have had the diecast mace, and I had ordered from amiami with the cheapest shipping.

Hoping the yen goes back down somehow.

Someone destabilize the Japanese financial market for us toy collectors/importers please lol.

Same here, im looking for figuarts trunks and the other dude and i cant find them

figuart trunks not Metalbuild F91

http://hlj.com/product/BANN14339?utm_source=My+Figure&utm_medium=PROD&utm_campaign=My+Figure

the other dude

http://hlj.com/product/BANN14340?utm_source=My+Figure&utm_medium=PROD&utm_campaign=My+Figure

Edited by F360