Damn, count me in as one who overpaid since I didn't know these were going to be released generally. Silver lining: bought it from some a Japanese seller on eBay who promptly shipped it to me this morning. Won't have to stress about getting one anymore, I suppose

Damn, count me in as one who overpaid since I didn't know these were going to be released generally. Silver lining: bought it from some a Japanese seller on eBay who promptly shipped it to me this morning. Won't have to stress about getting one anymore, I suppose

Doesn't matter. As you said you've nabbed one. You are definitely gonna enjoy it, so all the more power to you :)

Guest davidwhangchoi

1446173674082.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Couple of the MB Destiny did pop up on Mandarake yesterday for about 25,000JPY.

what is that in the middle? is that one person's purchase and he's scalping or just some grocery shopping and he's waiting for a taxi :p

Thanks! Didn't realise that the SF was mounted onto the middle stand until I found another picture of a group shot :p

MB Destiny (Heine) Tamashii-web exclusive page up (April 2016): http://p-bandai.jp/tamashiiwebshouten/a0011/b0058/item-1000100588/

Awesome news, being a web exclusive we shouldn't have to loses any sleep over the pre-order period window.

Thanks! Didn't realise that the SF was mounted onto the middle stand until I found another picture of a group shot :p

MB Destiny (Heine) Tamashii-web exclusive page up (April 2016): http://p-bandai.jp/tamashiiwebshouten/a0011/b0058/item-1000100588/

Awesome news, being a web exclusive we shouldn't have to loses any sleep over the pre-order period window.

Cool! April seems like such a long time away but I'll think of this as my end-of-winter celebratory toy purchase. :D

-b.

So from what we know thus far, the only differences between the Web shop and Nations release is that the Nation release is already out and we have to wait until April 2016 for ours. Does anyone know if there were any additional items or anything.

So from what we know thus far, the only differences between the Web shop and Nations release is that the Nation release is already out and we have to wait until April 2016 for ours. Does anyone know if there were any additional items or anything.

Nope, it'll be exactly what was offered @ the event.

The Tamashii web-shop will open pre-orders on 6th November

10b82838-14fa-496d-887a-d3275a1ace2b_zps

Just got this in this morning. Very nice, tight joints, can stand without the display stand if you balance it correctly. Is it worth overpaying just to get it earlier? Not sure yet. I'll have to spend some more time with it. I missed the Destiny Gundam when it was first released so I was a little too quick in pulling the trigger to get it.

Guest davidwhangchoi

10b82838-14fa-496d-887a-d3275a1ace2b_zps

Just got this in this morning. Very nice, tight joints, can stand without the display stand if you balance it correctly. Is it worth overpaying just to get it earlier? Not sure yet. I'll have to spend some more time with it. I missed the Destiny Gundam when it was first released so I was a little too quick in pulling the trigger to get it.

looks great whitestar!

I'm guilty as sin (Exia Avalanche)

I think I got my Avalanche from NY if I remember correctly. Why did you cancel it? I thought it looked pretty cool, but I have not even opened it up yet or the option set.

I caved in and ordered 2 of the Heine customs.

I think I got my Avalanche from NY if I remember correctly. Why did you cancel it? I thought it looked pretty cool, but I have not even opened it up yet or the option set.

I caved in and ordered 2 of the Heine customs.

Had to rebudget for another non hobby related purchase if I recall correctly.

I really love the Exia Avalanche too so it was a hard choice to make.

This report said the Chinese tourists were to blame for all the Destiny Heine purchases at Tamashii Nation 2015. They said they usually come in families and those Mandarin speaking people in the queue had a ratio of 7:3 compared to Japanese.

http://tobiuo72.blog41.fc2.com/blog-entry-1694.html

Come to think of it, some of the YJA sellers had a Chinese user name.

The guy also reported that since no staff spoke Mandarin, the Chinese shoppers took a lot of time.

But when I went to Japan, I still utilised my intermediate Japanese to get an autograph with Okawara merely by signing up interest for the Threezero Ninja figure.

Red Frame was up on AE and opened for both the MS and the flight pack, but it was gone in 1 minute after I refreshed it.

LOL, I actually left a page open on my browser with the flight pack and the preorder button still enabled before the sold out status was updated and I was still able to add into the cart and make the order, but cancelled it at my own discretion.

Edited by calubin_175

Oh wow, it said it had reached target capacity already. Does that mean NY never got any stock?

YJA price has now gone up to 29-30k from 25-27k a day ago. I got mine 26800 yen pre ordered from YJA before Tamashii Nation.

This was very interesting because the YJA price was unchanged and only went as low as 25k when the web shop release was announced.

Meanwhile, I am looking at the Aldnoah Zero KG-7 Areion Space Type which is a Miyazawa distribution exclusive. Historically, I don't see HLJ stocking any of them.

All these distribution chain exclusives might mean only certain retailers affiliated with them will stock them.

Edited by calubin_175