Toynami 1/100 line

nightmareB4macross

ok i got 2 Toynami Movie VF1 Strike Parts for 18bucks on Amazon. Free Shipping from Toynk. Well i have Amazon Prime. for 1month free trial. anyway i got 2 blast cannons for the back of the VF-1S now! not im ganna try to get GBP armor if they sell it as its own package. if anyone wants to get some Strike Parts Cheap go here. i got myn fully new in the box perfect shipping new looking

its under Toynk for 7.99 plus 2.99 shipping. or free with Prime! lol

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001ED1L82/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Edited by Roy-Focker

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I seriously had no idea this line was still a thing. Did they ever release their version of the Glaug? Or whatever the hell Robotech calls it?

technically that was in the vinyl line and no. They just released GBP in this line over the last holidays.

technically that was in the vinyl line and no. They just released GBP in this line over the last holidays.

Were the crappy old Toynami battlepods in the vinyl line as well? I had 6 but I can't for the life of me remember a single thing about them, let alone their build material and texture. So did Toynami release two different 1/100ish lines with heroes and enemy mecha that just happened to scale decently? That's weird, but also, that's Toynami.

Honestly, if the colors matched decently, I'd probably shell out for one of these just to adapt the parts to an HMR VF-1D. Odds are, Bandai's never going to release packs in those colors anyway, and the entire Toynami valk might wind up cheaper to get than official Bandai super packs to customize. So far, they haven't even seemed interested in releasing separate packs at all.

The Rick Hunter figure was advertised at SDCC, so it's not abandoned yet at least.

I wonder why no one has mentioned the hinted 1:55 Destroid Monster or the 1:9 VF-1? Now those are the most likely vaporware I've ever seen, but if any of them come to fruition... I will be so very poor.

Edited by Lorindor