Strike a Pose! Ver. 3.0

Maybe Agent Head Pilot meant sunlight but was taking a deep breath and said air? I know that I keep my toys all out of the sunlight. My toy collection is in a converted walk in closet. </benefit_of_the_doubt>

You live in an oxygen free house???

what, you don't? My place is pressurized with argon. Having to were scuba gear everywhere is a little cumbersome but it's worth it to keep everything fresh and minty. :p

what, you don't? My place is pressurized with argon. Having to were scuba gear everywhere is a little cumbersome but it's worth it to keep everything fresh and minty. :p

good idea, but it's hard to train the baby for SCUBA

DSCF2337.jpg

Nice collection of "20th century" stuff :p .

My sentiments exactly :blink: All that woodgrain, the paper cone speakers, turntable with dustcover, and the old brick cell phone...WOW! Surely this is a collection of nostalgia! I don't even think the newer intelligent remotes are made to function with some those components. Nice collection though...

I'd put us back on topic with a pose, but I'm at work...

3806238763_94f1db84b5.jpg

Dang you and your eureka seven poses. or is it shaolin soccer?

note: if they hold hands scream at the top of their lungs then they can destroy/ conquer anything.

Shaolin soccer? Those are just copy cats.

That is Captain Tsubasa (incredebly silly) goodness :lol:

biglizard76, awesome revoltech poses! I love those little guys.

I received my clear parts today and had a chance to grab a quick shot before I rushed off to work. Sorry for the quality. iPhone snapshot.

Edited by JCSaves

Went out to take my dog for a walk this morning and this was sitting on the curb in front of my neighbors house. I am very excited to have a new base to take pics on. Now I am going to go and get a couple of lamps. This thing is 28 inches squared on top and only 22 inches tall. But it is too cool.

NewPicBase.jpg

wow, that's awesome! congrats on your liberation of whatever that cube thing is!

THANKS! LIBERATIONNNNNNN!!! I think it was used as an end table or something. I like it!

It's like something out of a scifi movie.

^_^

Isnt that the allspark or something?

:lol: It is the AllSpark...in disguise.

Hikaru approves. I REALLY need to go get a couple of lamps though. What I am working with now, just is not working well enough for me.

PowerStance1.jpg

PowerStance2.jpg