Strike a Pose! Ver. 3.0

Expanded

Getter Robo>Optimus Prime>Voltron>Gurren Lagann> Eva>Gundam>Valkyrie>Scopedog>Ingram> Code Geass Cannon Fodder>Dougbendo

What type of camera are you using?

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann>Getter Robo>Optimus Prime>Voltron>Gurren Lagann> Eva>Gundam>Valkyrie>Scopedog>Ingram> Code Geass ANYTHING>Dougbendo

Eugimon, you should put a VF-0 in there, along with the F-14 and the VF-1.

Lineage of the First Variable Fighter

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann>Getter Robo>Optimus Prime>Voltron>Gurren Lagann> Eva>Gundam>Valkyrie>Scopedog>Ingram> Code Geass ANYTHING>Dougbendo

Eugimon, you should put a VF-0 in there, along with the F-14 and the VF-1.

Lineage of the First Variable Fighter

thought of that but not in scale. table not big enough to try to play with perspective to make it look in scale and don't care enough to do it in shop.

eugimon: work hasn't given me the luxury of time at taking pics.. and lately i've been busy with working on my scartch build0 1/48 / 1/60 Macross Armored Factory. I hope to finished it by weekend.. i would like to get back at this thread with something worthy of posting :D

i do have some new photos.. but on some non-mac toys..

this i took after taking my lunch the other day:

3607114553_1ff2c91884.jpg

3603894802_bc42559dc1.jpg

Nice... the rope coil background in the 2nd picture is pretty much color matched perfectly, impressive!

I'd be happy with even your "in progress" pics but I'm sure you'll wow us with your new project, the teaser pics so far have been great.

thought of that but not in scale. table not big enough to try to play with perspective to make it look in scale and don't care enough to do it in shop.

Well, yeah, but that said, it's the same common gripe that the VF-0 is just a moose if it's really that big.

:lol:

Okay, so I forgot about scale, so what? :rolleyes:

eugimon and honkhet: thanks..

miriya: really now? well.. it took me a couple of months after finally scoring that Kureha fig! :D

Vegas: pre.. bakit mo pakakawalan? (why are you letting it go?)

anyway.. just a teaser of what's currently lying on my Bed (seriously i don't have a workbench!)

3618111815_3d1959d7c2.jpg

More Pics and Comments here..

Edited by MaveRick

i hope this is big enough... that's the largest resolution i got from my flicker account

3603894802_d8d437cd80_o.jpg

ohh.. and this i took earlier... pic is a bit noisy.. the limitation of a Point and Shoot Camera.. (wish i could fund enough money to buy a DSLR)

3603173817_169224bd0c_o.jpg

Vegas: i see, goodluck on your new hobby..

VFTF1: thanks.. i'll post more pics of it after i'm done installing the electrical components..

and just to stay on topic:

2557864532_8187da5151.jpg

Edited by MaveRick

miriya: really now? well.. it took me a couple of months after finally scoring that Kureha fig! :D

Yeah. I have been wanting both of them for some time. When the Air-Gear one came out I had it on preorder but cancelled for some macross stuff. Then the Kureha figure I have been wanting it but it is discontinued and people are charging a fortune on ebay. I was bidding for about a month on different Kureha auctions for that figure but I am not able to shell out the big bucks for it especially with so much macross stuff competing for my limited funds. I know that there are other Kureha figures but this is the only one that I want. The sculpt is just spectacular.

Your macross factory is severely cool.

i hope this is big enough... that's the largest resolution i got from my flicker account

Vegas: i see, goodluck on your new hobby..

thanks mav, its all because of you and your stunning valk pics......im into photography now :lol::lol: awesome images as always.

also selling my dslr cam for anyone who are interested and wanted to have bad ass pics like eugimon, monster and maverick's. check my thread in the For Sale section

vegas: so you're indirectly telling me that i'm partly to blame why you're weathered roy has to go? lolz..

shiroikaze: i'll get back at you.. i'll dig in my cam's memory card this weekend.. i know i still have a orig copy of it at a larger resolution..

really.. i wish i could also get a DSLR camera for myself.. but with current situation and with all these neat valkyries coming out, i guess i'll just have to be contented with my point and shoot camera for the moment :(

vegas: so you're indirectly telling me that i'm partly to blame why you're weathered roy has to go? lolz..

roy valk? nah but i do blame you for my photographic addiction ^_^

hey Maverick is back! Good to see you back man! POST PICS!!! :p

can i have a go now already? Been a while....

introducing!

the WIZARD! *full set here, be easier to slideshow - http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...um&album=46 *

p.s. v.2 battroid kicks 1/48 ass.

gallery_3118_46_90439.jpg

gallery_3118_46_95534.jpg

gallery_3118_46_130552.jpg

gallery_3118_46_106265.jpg

gallery_3118_46_94784.jpg

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie