Strike a Pose! Ver. 3.0

Lets Dance!

MaxMiriainAction.jpg

A Glaug too!? Damn I really am jealous. If someone just reproduced these I would be happy....

Edited by logos

I dedicate this picture to the pioneer of the VF1D kit: I present to you the Wedding034_.gif

021_.gifViriginRoadWedding.jpg007_.gif

017_.gif Congratulations ~ Max and Miria ~ Congratulations 056_.gif

Wish I had more VF1A's =) anybody care to donate lol

Are you kidding me!! 4 CF VF-1A's!!! Your a lucky man!! I think you have plenty, we don't want you to overdose on us from to many VF's!!! :p

057_.gif

my collection is nothing to the other monsters on this forum.. if i remember correctly Kensei had 100+ 1/48 and I know Godzilla is up there as well. There was another member on here that had every single valk in both 1/48 and 1/60 in each mode on dispaly (3 modes). Speaking of which where the hell are those guys?019_.gif

Edited by Kicker773

Since the Angelbird gets about as much love as a hooker in church, I thought I'd post my simple pose (I am getting better)

GEDC0005-1.jpg

/edited for spelling badness turned goodness

Whoa. Someone's still using the wallpaper I made WAAAAAAYYYYY back when when I first started coming to MacrossWorld. Awesome! B))

Sailormoon valkyries' kinda an eyesore though. :p

got bored waiting for my 1D to arrive... thought i'd post a li'l better pic of Skull-1J and an old crappy pic of his big brother...

gallery_8437_264_34511.jpg

gallery_8437_264_501487.jpg

Nice pics Mon! Never thought that the skull insignia would look good on the 1J! I should try this sometime B))

btw is that a 1/48 gunpod sling you using?

Nice pics Mon! Never thought that the skull insignia would look good on the 1J! I should try this sometime B))

btw is that a 1/48 gunpod sling you using?

Yea the skull insignia looks like a pretty cool custom job. I might want to pick up this 1J now :)