Strike a Pose! Ver. 3.0

Dude! I was never a fan of the clear fastpack and strike parts covers, but they look kick ass on the new 1/60's! Didn't realize they were out already. Where did you get them and how much did they set you back?

They are pretty sweet aren't they!?! I got them from Valk009 for $40 USD shipped registered from HK. Such a great and quick deal it was. Everything was sealed up all brand new. AWESOME! And now I just received this CMs Minmei Doll from save. She is so cute!

Edit - Does her "pose" remind you of anyone? :huh::D

CMsMinmei.jpg

Edited by JCSaves

They are pretty sweet aren't they!?! I got them from Valk009 for $40 USD shipped registered from HK. Such a great and quick deal it was. Everything was sealed up all brand new. AWESOME! And now I just received this CMs Minmei Doll from save. She is so cute!

Edit - Does her "pose" remind you of anyone? :huh::D

CMsMinmei.jpg

I'm hearing heavenly hymns from afar.... :ph34r:

^_^ Can one of you guys photoshop a cross in behind her and then add a "glow" around the edges?

I would like that for my avatar. I am sure Vegas or Equimon have that talent.

great looking pics......but sorry im not really big on photoshop :unsure:

i feel like im barely scratching the surface of photoshop B))

have no idea how to do composite images :ph34r:

to do a rough composite isn't hard. There's a variety of tools to make selections, from the wands, to the pen or the quick mask.

The trick is to get the images to look like they belong in the same space. You'd be good at that, I think, since you already do tings like adjust balance and what not.

Thanks for the pics JCSaves!

The clear parts look better on the VF-1J hikaru than the VF-1D IMHO. Makes me want a v.2 1/60 VF-1J Hikaru with TV super parts and clear parts even more than I already did yesterday. Oh well. Lets see what LOTTO brings up? And I agree that the 1/60 clear parts look better than the 1/48. I can not put my finger on why. Maybe the way the light reflects or something?

reminds me of ripley at the end of one of that one alien movie. Can't think of anyone else though... :unsure:

:lol:

I have no idea what you're talking about, clearly this is what he means.

lilith-scaledcopy.jpg