Yamato 1/60 VF-11B Thunderbolt - Thread 2

azrael

This is the video that got the speculation going on the 21 and 11(?) cos it appeared under the DX section of the vid...

(though looking at it again am not sure of the plane in the foreground is a vf-11....:shok:)

..posted before by sanity in the yf19 thread...

https://m.facebook.com/logged_out/watch/?video_id=1470780579701589&refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2FMechaAlliance%2Fvideos%2F1470780579701589%2F&_rdr

Tamashii nations valkyrie project! Will it be showing more than just a VF-1 this time?

Edited by seti88

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/22/2019 at 1:45 PM, GuyNoir said:

I know that this post is from 2012, but Is there a printable template for these larger stabilizers?  I love my 1/60 VF-11B, but I definitely think it looks better when the stabilizers are a bit larger.

Really, it'd be awesome if I could buy a set of 3D-printed plastic slip-ons from Shapeways or something like that.

what guynoir said,  please where can i find the template to print these out? ones that's already colored to the vf-11b so i can just cut it out and glue together to slip them on

Edited by ralliart209

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, derex3592 said:

I remember when I first transformed my VF-11's, there must have been two or three pages on here back then about how to properly lock in the canopy sections..LOL..good times trying to get the front part to lock into place. Kinda miss those Valks...:unsure:

You have to remove the cockpit section to raise the canopy shields? Wow... :lol: ! Spiffy fighter can't transform unless you eject! :p

Edited by pengbuzz