Official MacrossWorld Con 2009 Information Thread

There's plenty of inexpensive places to stay. However, July is usually a high traffic time of year. If you are going, my suggestion is book a place now before rates get higher.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys I am thinking of going, been a few years since the last time I went, and since I plan to have my book out by the end of this month, I was considering bringing copies along for sale for the members, sound good to anyone?

Hey guys I am thinking of going, been a few years since the last time I went, and since I plan to have my book out by the end of this month, I was considering bringing copies along for sale for the members, sound good to anyone?

Sounds good, but uh, what is your book about?

Will there be a poker game this year?

I'm a local this time!

Great to hear from you lance! We're working out the details of having the poker tournament this year. We're trying to see if we can have it on campus, otherwise we might need to do it off campus somewhere.

I need that title! And bigkid doesn't! Let's not make it a 3peat for him! hehe. If anyone wants to kick my ass for being a pain in the ass mod (and I know there's plenty of you out there), it would hurt more if you won this poker game.

An untitled book does not sound that interesting!

I got a request for next Year's Con. Have it in the Spring.

Why have it in the middle of Summer when its hot and everyone else is on vacation and hotels prices are higher, etc. It's not like we are still in school and only get the Summer off.

I got a request for next Year's Con. Have it in the Spring.

Why have it in the middle of Summer when its hot and everyone else is on vacation and hotels prices are higher, etc. It's not like we are still in school and only get the Summer off.

From my understanding, it's always been close to the summer con season so that people could attend MW Con and AX or SDCC.... However, since the con has been growing every year, we may be able to sustain a whole weekend event on our own so the date could open for discussion in the future...

Can we have a Sheryl-shipper vs. Ranka-shipper boxing tournament?

boxing? Nah man too many rules. We go in UFC style. I'm up for it. there's one Ranka-shipper who I'd like to choke out. . . :D

relation"shipper", someone who wants a relationship to occur between characters of a show. Personnaly I would prefer some Sheryl and Ranka strippers, but this is a family event, lol.

Is it ok to bring my 24 inch Optimus Prime to MW Con?

I know it's not Macross related, but EXO insisted me so... :rolleyes:

Of course you can! Was it the same one that i saw at Botcon? it's absolutely the most amazing custom transformer i've ever seen! Maybe we can even add you into the schedule to transform it for everyone...

See you at MW Con 09!