Tokyo 2/22

The event is this Sunday, and yet I have not heard from anyone that is going except for a couple of people. It might be a little late, but I think there should be a thread for this.

Save, you're going, right? I hope to see at least some friendly gaijins there!

By the way, my mobile phone email is: renato-rivera [at] k.vodafone.ne.jp

I plan to be in Akihabara most of the day but I will have to get back to Kyoto relatively early because I'm busy from early in the morning the next day.

Hi~ I haven't been around here much, but I thought to come back today and see if anybody else was going on Sunday, since I don't have any friends here interested in Macross, really.. I guess I don't have to make a thread at least. ^^;

I have a ticket into the talk show, but not the actual ceremony. If anyone wants to go again on the stamp rally (or for the first time) starting at 11am, I would be happy to go with someone. It's not very expensive or time consuming if you hit both FamilyMarts and one of the parts/small figure shops to fill the stamp rally card. I also wouldn't mind having a lovely Macross theme meal at Cure Maid Cafe as a stamp on the card again.

Pine Salad and My Boyfriend is a Pilot were both cute and tasty, although a bit pricey, especially compared to convenience store onigiri/sandwiches.

Does anyone know how restricted visibility will be if you're not /in/ Akiba_Square (a.k.a. you have no ticket)? Will we be allowed to stand outside the glass and watch from the outside, or will we be kicked off the floor entirely? I kind of really want to hang around after the talkshow for the ceremony even without a ticket.

My cell email is wait_a_minute-82 [at] ezweb.ne.jp. I'll be out of town all tomorrow looking at some variety of early blooming cherry blossom (I know, right?), but I'll come home same day, so I'll probably try to arrive in Akiba by 11am if not before. I won't come back after tonight or be able to see email until at least 9pm Saturday, so if you want to meet up, please send mail to my cell phone. I'll try not to forget it when I go.

My Japanese is not very good, and I'm a super newb in terms of the fandom, so please don't be offended by my stupid if we do meet up. ^^;

Edited by BlankChocobo