Official Bandai 1/60 Scale DX Toy Thread Ver.4

azrael

awesome news sil80jdm!

how much did they charge your for ems shipping?

they're quoting me 3100 yen to ship alto's VF-25F.

Hey un, I paid the same 3100 for the vf-25g it's high but still cheaper than hlj. That's the only thing that sux about orderi g from japan is the rediculous shipping costs :(

Hi,

Does anyone know if the April release of Alto has any improvements on it? I'm about to order one from Anime Export.

Also, is there any news on another release of Luca's with color corrections?

Thanks Guys

I don't think they can announce any news on a new Luca until the ones in stores have sold significantly through... it'd be terrible business sense otherwise. The new Alto has holes in his back for some accessory that the original Alto didn't have, I think that's it.

Just got my vf-25g from anime-export! For those guys who were worried about them they are awesome! Not only do I get my emails replied quick, they have great customer service and super fast shipping. I'm completely blown away and preordered the rest of the gang from them because they got the best prices out there :) so I just wanted to give you guys the heads up because I know it was an issue a couple of pages back. Can't wait till tonight so I can crackit open and see what all the fuss is about! :)

I also got my 25G (Mikhail) and RVF (Luca) from Anime-Export. They're really quick on the emails and for me at least, shipment too. Canceled both my orders from HLJ (I didn't make the early bird) and quickly made an order with them last Monday. Got the two ships on Friday with nary a hitch. And the packaging ain't bad too. Was worried that my RVF order wouldn't go through since the website stated that there's only two left. Until today, it's still saying that there's only two left... :lol: Only downside is, as some have complained here, is that they charge you upfront even for preorders.

I also got my 25G (Mikhail) and RVF (Luca) from Anime-Export. They're really quick on the emails and for me at least, shipment too. Canceled both my orders from HLJ (I didn't make the early bird) and quickly made an order with them last Monday. Got the two ships on Friday with nary a hitch. And the packaging ain't bad too. Was worried that my RVF order wouldn't go through since the website stated that there's only two left. Until today, it's still saying that there's only two left... :lol: Only downside is, as some have complained here, is that they charge you upfront even for preorders.

You had me at hello and then lost me with the upfront payment for preorders <_<

Just got my Alto super parts today and had a chance to fit them on the Valkyrie. Surprisingly, these fit very well on the Valkyrie, and didn't have any problems fitting the parts on. The only part that comes off slightly easy is the left and right hip intake covers. Other than that small complaint, it's pretty solid. I am happy about this set, I can only hope when I get Luca and Michel, that those are as solid.

sil80jm was right about Anime-Export having the lowest price around.

I just paid for my reissue VF-25F.

Amount

Â¥10,800 JPY

Â¥ 1,790 JPY EMS Shipping

Â¥12,590 JPY = $129.64 USD

It's a good thing the dollar is going back up. B))

sil80jm was right about Anime-Export having the lowest price around.

I just paid for my reissue VF-25F.

Amount

Â¥10,800 JPY

Â¥ 1,790 JPY EMS Shipping

Â¥12,590 JPY = $129.64 USD

It's a good thing the dollar is going back up. B))

Damn that cheap!

Looks like I will order the armored VF-25s from them next time... only 15000 yen!

yes my Ozma super parts have shipped. Now i just need the announcement of the DX Armored VF-25F So i can get Alto

good luck on the vf-25f bro, because thats a web exclusive that things gonna cost way too much =( otherwise i would have preordered that one as well.

Hey un, I paid the same 3100 for the vf-25g it's high but still cheaper than hlj. That's the only thing that sux about orderi g from japan is the rediculous shipping costs :(

Hey man at least you don't live all the way in the U.S East coast region... I paid 40 USD for EMS shipping for my VF-25G... Although I get the toy alot sooner I'd rahter pay half the amount for SAL even if I have to wait over two weeks... I wish HLJ offered cheaper shipping on these items.

I just bought the luca version for 290CDN. The bastard Store I got it from charges ten dollars more because he says the box is bigger! Bullshit the box is the same size!!!!!! as the mikael.

But nothing beats that bullshit when taking the toy you think you would love out of the box to find HUGE I mean this man must have been GIGANTIC finger prints all over the plane. I tried using the windex wipes ..... NOPE no luck. The man must have been a mutant because you cant wipe the oils off. I think some Chinese Factory worker farter took the thing home and played with it and put it in the box again because its all fartin loose!!!

the canopy is a very nice tone of yellow and the wings are all scratched up. I MEAN SCRATCHED when you touch the wings its like touching sand paper. fart i would have paid an extra 30 bucks just to have it made in japan, Germany oh i dont know any place they dont pay the worker 2 dollars a day!!!!! The farter was probably so pissed off about the wages he took the thing home and pissed all over it for all I know causing the canopy to be banana yellow. I took it back to the HONG KONG fart head that sold it to me and would not exchange it telling me he couldnt return it!!!!!!!

Last time I buy anything from him again which I will never understand since I have been a long time customer and spent thousands of dollars in his store!!!!! Well I guess when daddy owns more money than god and playboys all over Macao I wouldnt give a poo about anyone either

Sorry had to let this out as I paid 300 hard earned dollars on a loosy goosy yellowed finger printed sandpapered piece of poo!!!! fart YOU BANDAI for what its worth I will burn my money on the not so perfect yamato valk anyday!!!!!

nugundamII, which Hong Kong store did you buy it at, so we can boycot it? You should ask to check the toy before you buy. My regular store in Tai Po, always opens the box on high value items to let me check before I pay. Many shops will do this.

nugundamII, which Hong Kong store did you buy it at, so we can boycot it? You should ask to check the toy before you buy. My regular store in Tai Po, always opens the box on high value items to let me check before I pay. Many shops will do this.

everytime I asked he said no. This was the second problem I had with the product. The other was with an MPC Toynami Voltron. The toy itself was ok but the sword was broken in half. When I let him know he told me that he could not return it and would loose money. ????

After the MP Transformers and alternators i got from him . So I forgave him for it. I thought being a long time and loyal customer would pay off some time down the road. I guessed wrong

Store is called

toysquare at pacific mall canada

im just really upset!!! the nose cone is so floppy it wont stay in place!!!! its like the koning monster in gerwalk mode where the nose cone wont stay flush upwards againts the hull but just hangs there but at least it looks like it should this thing just wont stay up like someone was playing with it . At least I think I can fix it with heavy nail polish but its the paw prints and the sandpaper wings with the yellow canopy that just make me either put a hole in the wall or just cry!!!

At least my wife suprissed me today and saw how upset I was and allowed me to actually call the number to order the 1/2000 SDF!. Could nt understand a word. Its been years since I spoke japanese. My wife said she would do it for me tomorrow

oh well Im going to drink my self to slep and try not too look at it. I stuck the fast pack parts on my alto at least

I tried overdrive but he sells out fast and I what kills me the most as I had an order open with HLJ with the Scopedog 1/18 for 400cdn shipped. I shouldnt have cancelled the order

Edited by nugundamII

I just bought the luca version for 290CDN. The bastard Store I got it from charges ten dollars more because he says the box is bigger! Bullshit the box is the same size!!!!!! as the mikael.

But nothing beats that bullshit when taking the toy you think you would love out of the box to find HUGE I mean this man must have been GIGANTIC finger prints all over the plane. I tried using the windex wipes ..... NOPE no luck. The man must have been a mutant because you cant wipe the oils off. I think some Chinese Factory worker farter took the thing home and played with it and put it in the box again because its all fartin loose!!!

the canopy is a very nice tone of yellow and the wings are all scratched up. I MEAN SCRATCHED when you touch the wings its like touching sand paper. fart i would have paid an extra 30 bucks just to have it made in japan, Germany oh i dont know any place they dont pay the worker 2 dollars a day!!!!! The farter was probably so pissed off about the wages he took the thing home and pissed all over it for all I know causing the canopy to be banana yellow. I took it back to the HONG KONG fart head that sold it to me and would not exchange it telling me he couldnt return it!!!!!!!

Last time I buy anything from him again which I will never understand since I have been a long time customer and spent thousands of dollars in his store!!!!! Well I guess when daddy owns more money than god and playboys all over Macao I wouldnt give a poo about anyone either

Sorry had to let this out as I paid 300 hard earned dollars on a loosy goosy yellowed finger printed sandpapered piece of poo!!!! fart YOU BANDAI for what its worth I will burn my money on the not so perfect yamato valk anyday!!!!!

Sorry to hear about that. But the store guy's right though, Luca's box is a little thicker than Mikhail's. I noticed this when I first took both toys out of the shipping box. Still, sorry to hear you've such a poor sampling of the toy.

I finally cracked out my vf-25g out of that caved in cardboard and styrofoam and man, i was impressed at the heft of the valkyrie.. Only quibble i have is no matter how much they wrap it in plastic first thing i noticed was all the scratches all over the blue.. Its very minor but its something i first noticed.. All the tampos were looking good and complete.. I didnt have the chance to transform it yet but i will tonight, and i cant wait!!! hopefully everything checks out =)

Man....I feel for you nugundamII. I'm hoping that mine don't end up having those problems. My RVF and 25G are waiting for me at my in-laws in Japan right now....too bad I have to wait till Nov to get them when I visit. But look at the bright side, Luca's cockpit glass is supposed to be yellow tinted. Michel's is Blue, and isn't Alto's supposed to be purple-ish and Ozuma is clear right?......sorry man.

does it justify an extra 10 bucks <_<

can I do that? I dont have a receipt cause its always cash

The list price of RVF-25 is also 1000 yen higher than the VF-25G, and the canopy is suppose to be yellow.

And of course Bandai can do nothing on 3rd party imported stuff. We have HG and BW to thanks for that.

yes

04-7146-0371

between the hours of 10:00 to 16:00

Google search shows that phone number to be Bandai Japan's product/customer support number. I didn't know they did pre-orders that way. Good to know. Think I may have to ask some of our Japan resident members to check it out.

http://www.bandai.co.jp/support/bandai.html

Finally transformed my vf-25g and as much as i love this thing my hip wont connect strongly =( so that thing just falls over.. I guess i gotta try that nail polish trick =( im not really good with stuff like that so now thats got me worried.. all in all it looks fantastic and love the way it feels.. I do agree, it does remind me of a chunky!! thats what i love about it!!! doesnt lock like a chunky though =( at least that hip part! gonna try and put the armor on later after some RE5 =)

Finally transformed my vf-25g and as much as i love this thing my hip wont connect strongly =( so that thing just falls over.. I guess i gotta try that nail polish trick =( im not really good with stuff like that so now thats got me worried.. all in all it looks fantastic and love the way it feels.. I do agree, it does remind me of a chunky!! thats what i love about it!!! doesnt lock like a chunky though =( at least that hip part! gonna try and put the armor on later after some RE5 =)

My 25G's hip connector isn't as tight as I would've wanted it as well. It's quite a bit looser than my RVF's. I used super glue instead of nail polish though and now it's quite secure.

My 25G's hip connector isn't as tight as I would've wanted it as well. It's quite a bit looser than my RVF's. I used super glue instead of nail polish though and now it's quite secure.

do you just put a dab of super glue on the male connector?