Official Bandai 1/60 Scale DX Toy Thread Ver.4

azrael

do you just put a dab of super glue on the male connector?

I put some on the protruding sides (not the recessed part) on the male connector, just to thicken it a little. I also put some on the protruding tabs on the female connector as well. Man, this sounds a little dirty :lol:

lol, i'm confused... Hong Kong fart head in Canada? will be boycotted by HK locals?... bandai customer support # to pre-order 1/2000 SDF1 by Yamato??? :blink:

I think he bought in Canada, from a shop opened by a Hong Kong guy.

The Bandai # to preorder the Yamato 1/2000 SDF... That shows how mad he is now. 16.gif

Sorry to hear about the negative experiences so far, but... I'm not going to apologize for Bandai - people DO EXPECT more from the industry leader.

Regarding the 'floppiness' of the VF-25G, I haven't experienced this in any degree of severity. Sure, the peg could be more secure, but it beats the 'no-grip' slot on the original 1/60 VF-1s :-/

For now, I've put my Michel Custom into the following shelf pose. It's the best I could manage with the armor-restricted knees:

13.jpg

Add: The 'trick', if I can call it that, is to NOT fully extend the knee block when you don't have to. For example, in the pose above, the back leg's ankle IS fully extended to maximize the lateral angle. For the front leg, the ankle is only partially extended so that the shin can adopt a slightly lower profile and help balance the overall posture. Playing with angles of the thigh flaps on the hip armors can add a touch of 'movement' and dynamism to the pose as well.

Edited by drifand

you mean gloss?

I just got my VF-25G from Vinnie during my lunch, looks pretty sweet so far. No paint mess ups that I can find right now. I was sort of surprised it came with both standard gunpod and the sniper rifle, so yeppie!

I'll show it off later tonight.