Hello, my name is Stick Bernard.

Vostok 7

Got the Green Beta today. This is a treat! Nice and solid, easy transformation. They definitely lose a point for not including the shoulder missiles and why, oh why, couldn't that connecting bar retract fully in the Beta with a dual purpose Battloid/Fighter cradle attachment in the box? If the bar was going to be separate, I would have liked detents at the various positions with a tension clip/button to move it, too but all in all 100% better than the Alpha.

Anyhoo, it makes me really wish that Toynami could learn from their mistake and do a v2 Alpha/Legioss incorporating the ratched joints from their Aoshima venture, improvement in quality to make the exploding arms a thing of the past and no f'ing arched back. I really hope they still do the Shadow Beta cause that ad in the booklet with the green one looks de'lish.

Edited by Uxi

I am considering getting the cm Tread combo with new parts has anyone here bought from this e-bay seller. thank you in adavnce. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...s%3DI%26otn%3D1

I personally never bought from him, but someone I spoke with had issues with him. They were buying a set of figures from him, limited edition ones, and when the set arrived the accessories were not with them. When he was contacted about it, he said that he never specified he was selling the accessories too, and had actually sold the accessories separately to someone else, and refused to budge on the issue.

I just ordered the CM's set with upgrade parts from him, too. I'll be sure to report my findings.

I'm about to push the button on some Dark Legioss from HLJ, too... my wallet is hating me, but I've decided not to get the Macross Quarter (hoping for the repaint will have some improvements) or the Armored Ozma (hoping for DX VF-25 improvements in the VF-27). So this will be a Mospeada / New Generation month for me.

I just ordered the CM's set with upgrade parts from him, too. I'll be sure to report my findings.

I'm about to push the button on some Dark Legioss from HLJ, too... my wallet is hating me, but I've decided not to get the Macross Quarter (hoping for the repaint will have some improvements) or the Armored Ozma (hoping for DX VF-25 improvements in the VF-27). So this will be a Mospeada / New Generation month for me.

I will be receiving the Legioss Drone from him by the end of this week or the first part of next. I'll chime in as well.

HK Post says my Legios/Tread set left yesterday 3/4. Purchase 2/28. Definitely not as fast ami-ami. ;)

HK Post says my Legios/Tread set left yesterday 3/4. Purchase 2/28. Definitely not as fast ami-ami. ;)

I purchased my drone on Friday last week and it shipped on Monday. It arrived today, and was well packaged with nothing missing.

Edited by woll622

That really does not mean anything. When busy, packages can stay in HK post office for a few days before being shipped out.

I have seen it happen when friends of mine shipped stuff to me from their HK vacation address. once it's left HK it should be in your country very quick.

After that it is customs turn, and we all know it's time to keep you fingers crossed then. They held a package of mine for 6 weeks, no explanation.

That really does not mean anything. When busy, packages can stay in HK post office for a few days before being shipped out.

I have seen it happen when friends of mine shipped stuff to me from their HK vacation address. once it's left HK it should be in your country very quick.

After that it is customs turn, and we all know it's time to keep you fingers crossed then. They held a package of mine for 6 weeks, no explanation.

4-Mar-2010 Hong Kong The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 4-Mar-2010

5-Mar-2010 United States of America Arrived and is being processed.

5-Mar-2010 United States of America Pending customs inspection.

Wow, that's a lot of Mospeada stuff, very nice!

Thanks, i'm not done yet. I'm still looking for a CM stick (normal and shadow version).

A red Gakken Alpha, A big gakken Cyclone and maybe some cm Legioss + tread combo.

I think the license only allows 20 per production run so I don't think the price will drop if that's the only way they're allowed to make them. I've heard that Beagle has split up (total rumor, not sure if that's true) so I don't think Beagle will opt to pick them up for a full production run. Toynami might grab them to try to make an appendix to the MPC line but since it died after only two that seems doubtful.

From Trex site

Beagle 1/10 Mosepeda Saddle Bags

These will be a re-production of the Saddle Bags sold at Summer Wonderfest 09.

カラーレジン仕様

販売価格 4000円

販売個数 20セット

Material: Colored Resin

Price: 4000 Yen

Quanity; 20 pieces

このアイテムは、今回以降再販することはありません。

Special Notice: This will be the last time this item will be re-produced.

IIRC those Trex saddlebags are fairly recent. I know we usually turn a blind eye towards recast talks of older hard to find items/kits but really already talking about recasting some WF fan made items? Not cool.
From a community that openly embraces fansubs do you really expect any different?

No time to ride high horses now B))

Guys. it's just boxes that fit into peg holes... anyone with the talent to "recast" can probably just sculpt their own and not bother with trying to make perfect imitations of someone else's boxes that fit into pegs.

Do they just disappear with anime magic?

I always thought that the armor is carried in there, so when they put on the armor they stow the boxes away in the alphas knowing that they have to transform. Of course then the anime magic is that they magically fit the armor in the boxes.

Guys. it's just boxes that fit into peg holes... anyone with the talent to "recast" can probably just sculpt their own and not bother with trying to make perfect imitations of someone else's boxes that fit into pegs.

True that!!there,s no limit to how "cheap" you could go(why you could even do cardboard cut-outs..lol)..but would you really want to have a dodgy piece of cr*p attached to your beagle..that,s a rhetorical question...from my past experience I better put a smiley face ..peace :lol:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;picture=out

Shadow Beta up for preorder on BBTS!!!

I thought this was canceled because the Betas weren't selling well enough?

I hope it's real, because this was the only one I wanted in addition to the blue one I already have.