Hello, my name is Stick Bernard.

Vostok 7

I believe the Aoshima is due out in July. I've got an order in for a blue one so I can do a full post on any possible changes. There's a rumor that they might have changed something around the hip area but time will tell.

Um really? Okay, it is just a thread get over it. This place is still a lot better than others, especially another well known site involving the same type of topics on an inferior franchise.

um if your thinking what im thinking um no the other is better your more free to state any opinion you want using any language

ie see meaning of bad language by george carlin or lewis black

Did the Aoshima Legioss correct the main issues of theToynami Alpha? Namely the upward arching of the fighter mode?

Mine all sat on their landing gears a tiny bit better than their MPC counterparts but any difference is very minimal. Most upward arched backs also involved slight problems with tolerances and those same issues wouldn't be any better with Aoshima.

Hmmmmm - I have not gotten any of the CMs products and have yet to regret that decision.

I like it because its at last something new but I think I will pass - sorry CMs - you still didn't get me in.

What do you guys think? Who's buying?

Hmmmmm - I have not gotten any of the CMs products and have yet to regret that decision.

I like it because its at last something new but I think I will pass - sorry CMs - you still didn't get me in.

So disappointed by the ride armors from CMs, I can't possibly imagine spending MORE money on a CMs product that the Toynami ones. If they were cheaper then Toynami, I'd consider it.

The drone might be the only CMs to make me buy it, since I'm sure Toynami won't make one, but then again, the friggin' thing is going for $150!!! I'd buy it if it were regular Toynami Alpha price or cheaper, but not 2-3 times the price.

The drone might be the only CMs to make me buy it, since I'm sure Toynami won't make one, but then again, the friggin' thing is going for $150!!! I'd buy it if it were regular Toynami Alpha price or cheaper, but not 2-3 times the price.

I'm on the same boat. I like the Drone because it's a rare mecha, but the price and overall engineering makes it a ridiculously expensive item to buy. If the whole transforming aircraft line were priced according to the toy design, I would've bought them all by now.

I'm waiting for reviews on the Legioss/TREAD combo re-release, but not holding my breath about it. Knowing CM's, they'll probably charge another 30 bucks for the extra gun alone.

CMs Legioss/Tlead set is one of my favorite toys, but I'm not a fan of the headless drone in general so I wont be getting it.

Is anyone else having issues with their Toynami Beta and Cyclone certificate tabs falling off?

They've fallen off so much that I ended up bending them when I closed the package not knowing they moved out of place just as I was closing the book so to speak.

Now my 'forever mint' certificates are a little bent up . . . bummer

Is anyone else having issues with their Toynami Beta and Cyclone certificate tabs falling off?

They've fallen off so much that I ended up bending them when I closed the package not knowing they moved out of place just as I was closing the book so to speak.

Now my 'forever mint' certificates are a little bent up . . . bummer

No issues here, but I don't really open and close mine much. Mostly just have the boxes closed on a bookshelf, and the toys displayed on shelves on my desk.

That Beagle Rey money is burning a hole in my pocket. Shouldn't it be out yet? :angry:

It's been listed as coming out in 'May' for a few months now, on HLJ and Overdrive. No need to panic yet, although pre-orders are closed on both sites.

It's been listed as coming out in 'May' for a few months now, on HLJ and Overdrive. No need to panic yet, although pre-orders are closed on both sites.

Jenius has pics on Anymoon.com in his post about upcoming stuff for this year of the Ray Beagle, so clearly it is hitting the Japanese distributors now (though probably just some preview copies for them to review).

Some of the Yamato 1/60s are on sale too. I think it's more a sign of the impact of the high Yen rather than lack of interest, at least I sure hope so... :unsure: Still costs more now than I paid 6 months ago too :angry: .

----------------------------

I noticed that all three Aoshima Treads are on Early Bird too:

http://www.hlj.com/hljlist2/?Word=mospeada...p;MacroType=Toy

Some of the Yamato 1/60s are on sale too. I think it's more a sign of the impact of the high Yen rather than lack of interest, at least I sure hope so... :unsure: Still costs more now than I paid 6 months ago too :angry: .

----------------------------

I noticed that all three Aoshima Treads are on Early Bird too:

http://www.hlj.com/hljlist2/?Word=mospeada...p;MacroType=Toy

hlj is a reliable seller..but tough on shipping.

i just bought an army garland on sale for $60ish..but with shipping it was $100 ugh! <_<

hlj is a reliable seller..but tough on shipping.

i just bought an army garland on sale for $60ish..but with shipping it was $100 ugh! <_<

That's why I've neve bought from them. The shipping is a killer.

Angolz seems fair on prices, and shipping seems about $10 cheaper than hlj somehow.

Good to see ya, mospeadia.com

That's why I've neve bought from them. The shipping is a killer.

Angolz seems fair on prices, and shipping seems about $10 cheaper than hlj somehow.

Good to see ya, mospeadia.com

HLJ charge retail for their products untill clearence/sale and ship close to Japanese Post costs. Angolz are in Hong Kong.

The higher Japanese Yen means that postage charges are up too.

Is any online store recieving a Beagle Ray ahead of release for a review????

Is it still slated for a May release???

yo troyness,

no kidding..we want ray pics!!! :ph34r:

Seriously? Novaflo... you have to make a new profile just because you're too proud to continue posting as yourself???

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...mp;#entry524361

13. Multiple Accounts.

Users may only have one account on Macross World. Registering more than one account for the purpose of posting while posing as someone other than yourself (original account) is prohibited.

well u seem too act like one!

who is this silent mod??-he can kiss my @ss...

my last post on macross world.

peace sucka's

HLJ charge retail for their products untill clearence/sale and ship close to Japanese Post costs. Angolz are in Hong Kong.

The higher Japanese Yen means that postage charges are up too.

Good news then. Mospeada Sales at HLJ:

http://www.hlj.com/hljlist2/?SaleGroup=SP00705

Of SPECIAL NOTE: BEAGLE 1/10 Mospeada Variable Type Armor Cycle VR-052F Stick Type going for 35% OFF RETAIL at 15,600 yen.

Just want to highlight to Mospeada fans here.

Personally, I'm only gonna buy a Houquet or Yellow. (Hot Red and Cool Blue), if they ever make one. However, since this one is going for clearance already, I think the likelihood of more Mospeada releases are pretty slim now. Looks like the anniversary hype is over. I never liked the stardard issue ones Ray and Stick ride in.

Anyway, I'm out of spare cash from a long list of other pre-orders and the economic meltdown, the current bear market rally not withstanding. :)

Is any online store recieving a Beagle Ray ahead of release for a review????

Is it still slated for a May release???

I think Jenius got some preview pics from Over-Drive-Inc, so they must have a preview one.

Jenius' site says he's away for a few days though.

I'm actually back at the moment, leaving again in another few days. I'm pretty sure Overdrive just did a photo shoot at a Beagle event, I haven't heard word from them about actually handling one yet.