Hello, my name is Stick Bernard.

Vostok 7

As others have said, I'm no mod, I didn't close any threads, I just had the dubious distinction of making the last post before the silent moderator lockdown.

well u seem too act like one!

who is this silent mod??-he can kiss my @ss...

my last post on macross world.

peace sucka's

well u seem too act like one!

who is this silent mod??-he can kiss my @ss...

my last post on macross world.

peace sucka's

Um really? Okay, it is just a thread get over it. This place is still a lot better than others, especially another well known site involving the same type of topics on an inferior franchise.

Another one bites the dust! Is it just me or have more people been complaining about how the mods hate them and how they have ruined MW recently? Anyways Ray seems to be coming along nicely, I especially like how the gun can pop out from the gauntlet for enhanced posing.

Another one bites the dust! Is it just me or have more people been complaining about how the mods hate them and how they have ruined MW recently? Anyways Ray seems to be coming along nicely, I especially like how the gun can pop out from the gauntlet for enhanced posing.

oddly those people happen to be the same people who have nothing better to do than try to turn every thread into a flame war. go figure.

Yay Mod Power! I don't know what's gotten into your butts but it stops now. Don't make me interrupt my Valkyria Chronicles gaming time again.

Of course we hate you. If we(meaning "I") ever gave the impression that I loved you guys you're sorely mistaken. The only exception is Roy. Roy's the mod that loves you guys. ;)

Why do you say that? My preorder said May (which, judging by past Robotech.com experience, actually means early-to-mid July).

Ah yes, by the time they actually started taking preorders they had rolled the release date back to May. When Scott/Stick was originally hitting the streets the expected release of Rand was late March. It's probably just calculating in the two month delay that Stick had going from November to January that would push Ley back from March to May.

Ah yes, by the time they actually started taking preorders they had rolled the release date back to May. When Scott/Stick was originally hitting the streets the expected release of Rand was late March. It's probably just calculating in the two month delay that Stick had going from November to January that would push Ley back from March to May.

Gotcha. Yeah, I remember that. I think HLJ (or another online retailer, don't recall which) had, back in December, said Scott/Stick in January, Lancer/Yellow in March, and Rand/Ray in May.

Very cool. Thanks for the link, Tober.

Legs are a little short for my taste, and face is very feminine, bu that's probably the point.

Love to get my hands on that wireframe/CG model.

I'm sorry. I need to clarify... Is there going to be a seperate Toynami sculpt of Rand's head?

Hmmmmm - good question. I just assumed there would be. I thought that it was not just that HG wanted a more anime look for Scott but that it also justified their 'limited edition' claim by not having it the same as the Beagle.

I know there were strong opinions on both sides but I ended up liking the Toynami Scott/Stick head sculpt better (not by much though).

If I had a vote I would vote for a different Rand/Ray head sculpt for Toynami, but I think we all know about 'my vote'.

Hmmmmm - good question. I just assumed there would be. I thought that it was not just that HG wanted a more anime look for Scott but that it also justified their 'limited edition' claim by not having it the same as the Beagle.

I know there were strong opinions on both sides but I ended up liking the Toynami Scott/Stick head sculpt better (not by much though).

If I had a vote I would vote for a different Rand/Ray head sculpt for Toynami, but I think we all know about 'my vote'.

i personally dont think there will be a seperate head sculpt because if you look at the beagle ray its painted and sculpted a lot like the toynami scott and nothing like the beagle stick.. Almost as if it was the same sculptor who did the beagle ray that did the toynami scott.

i personally dont think there will be a seperate head sculpt because if you look at the beagle ray its painted and sculpted a lot like the toynami scott and nothing like the beagle stick.. Almost as if it was the same sculptor who did the beagle ray that did the toynami scott.

Umm - I guess. I see why you might say that.

But I think it could still be improved by Toynami ( gee - so what else is new on these posts . . . )

I dont know. I liked the Beagle Stick better than the Toynami version personally. My toynami will forever have his visor down while on display.

Haha. In shame!

I like the Beagle sculpt too.

I kinda agree with Darrin as far as a different head sculpt as a way of making it the limited edition that Toynami needs for their MPC line, but man... no pics.. shoulnt surprise anyone though... this is Toynami we're talking about.

Now how about making some decent Alphas to go along with the Betas... all we really need are better arms and smaller damn toes, and there you go, instant milkage!

Haha. In shame!

I like the Beagle sculpt too.

I kinda agree with Darrin as far as a different head sculpt as a way of making it the limited edition that Toynami needs for their MPC line, but man... no pics.. shoulnt surprise anyone though... this is Toynami we're talking about.

Now how about making some decent Alphas to go along with the Betas... all we really need are better arms and smaller damn toes, and there you go, instant milkage!

Waiting for the remake of alphas, but i think that is 1% chance only..

As I've said a million times before, they'll also need to add some ratchet joints, better hands, and some ball-jointed hips (for that all important A-stance) to really improve the Alphas.

And oh yeah!! Some exponentially better quality controls and design tolerances.

I kinda agree with Darrin as far as a different head sculpt as a way of making it the limited edition that Toynami needs for their MPC line.

I think the Beagle Ray is a little 'Whoville Who-ish' to be honest. TOYNAMI - give me a snarling, mad Ray/Rand -- and even the goggles on top would be cool!

post-8486-1240584915_thumb.jpg

post-8486-1240584922_thumb.jpg

On one hand, they announced the new head on the Scott sculpt right away, but haven't mentioned it on the Rand.

On the other hand, we didn't actually get to SEE that new sculpt until right before the toy was released, and even then it was from toy reviews from people who got early copies of it, and not through any official Robotech source, so...

Who knows?

I'm in the group that initially liked the Beagle sculpt better, but once I saw the Toynami in person, I really didn't mind it.

Either way, the visor is always down on mine.

On one hand, they announced the new head on the Scott sculpt right away, but haven't mentioned it on the Rand.

On the other hand, we didn't actually get to SEE that new sculpt until right before the toy was released, and even then it was from toy reviews from people who got early copies of it, and not through any official Robotech source, so...

Who knows?

I'm in the group that initially liked the Beagle sculpt better, but once I saw the Toynami in person, I really didn't mind it.

Either way, the visor is always down on mine.

Actually we didnt get news of the different head sculpt until there was an actual picture of it. I remember because I took that pic at SDCC. Which was a few months before both versions of the release. It was also the same time we realized Toynami was releasing the Beagle as their MPC.

Actually we didnt get news of the different head sculpt until there was an actual picture of it. I remember because I took that pic at SDCC. Which was a few months before both versions of the release. It was also the same time we realized Toynami was releasing the Beagle as their MPC.

Yes, but SDCC 08 was July. Toynami released the MP in early Feb 09... Beagle in January.

Rey is scheduled for release at the end of next month tho.

Ok, well, I personally didn't see pics of the new head sculpt until well after I had heard about it.

Yes, but SDCC 08 was July. Toynami released the MP in early Feb 09... Beagle in January.

Rey is scheduled for release at the end of next month tho.

That was my point... we had seen the Scott sculpt way before its release, as oppose to what Raven said about not seeing right before the release. Rand is going to be released soon and still nothing.