Hello, my name is Stick Bernard.

Vostok 7

It's the end of the Japanese fiscal year/beginning of a new one. It should be expected that at this time, pretty much every year, everything will slow down big time unless there are some products that were meant to make it in before the end of the year but got delayed. That's what somebody told me at least. I would expect kinda slow going for a couple months.

Has anyone picked up the Fuke & bike kit being sold on eBay? I think its pretty nice, and am wondering if anyone had any review of it.

Actually, the Aoshima "versions" above look exactly the same as the ones they produced for Toynami. Even the color. Don't forget that the Toynami/Aoshima relationship for the Tread is exactly opposite from their relationship for the Legioss.

With the Legioss, Toynami engineered and manufactured the toy, and Aoshima attempted to modify/improve on their design.

With the Tread, the toy has been an Aoshima toy from the beginning...Toynami merely packaged, marketed and distributed.

Has anyone picked up the Fuke & bike kit being sold on eBay? I think its pretty nice, and am wondering if anyone had any review of it.

looks interesting but..the bike lookz wonky..and fuke looks terrible.

++ price too high for a bootleg scratch kit of: 1/15 imai armor mode.

id rather make my own from a 1/15 kit! :wacko:

but with megahouse dragging thier feet>>this guy may actually sell some of these.

Edited by novaflo

I believe Ley is already late which bodes well for people hoping Beagle was going to make some changes rather than just swap the gauntlet and call it a day. Then again, there are many reasons for possible delays and I would still consider any fixes a delightful surprise.

http://www.robotech.com/store/viewproductpreord.php?id=360

Pre-order has just gone up. Doesn't seem to mention shiping date tho...

The email I got from them said July.

Of course it also said this is the SECOND Masterpiece.

To be followed shortly by the FOURTH Masterpiece, the Shadow Beta.

I believe Ley is already late which bodes well for people hoping Beagle was going to make some changes rather than just swap the gauntlet and call it a day. Then again, there are many reasons for possible delays and I would still consider any fixes a delightful surprise.

Why do you say that? My preorder said May (which, judging by past Robotech.com experience, actually means early-to-mid July).

hey jenus -thanx for closing YET another one of my bartley threads :angry:...your being a bit of a post nazi, dude..ive been waiting 20+ years for mospeada variables...and visiting this site on and of since 1999!!!

i see all kinds of redundant non sci-fi related topics that you don't close!!!!!...whats the big fuggin deal with having a poll for a megahouse bartley???????????

you yourself set the criteria for the poll..and it contained the questions YOU suggested..than u close it????

- no wonder nobody visits these board anymore <_<

A mod keeps closing them without talking on them, thus we don't know who or when it happens. Unfortunately it looks like the last person on the board closed it, in this case Jenius. He is not closing your threads man.

Heh, like my post about Shadow Chronicles.

Taksraven INSISTS that I was baiting.

A mod closed it down because he felt that I was just Shadow Chronicles bashing.

In reality, I was looking for an alternative to Shadow Chronicles to get my ongoing MOSPEADA fix.

What can I say, I'm a variable bike and MOSPEADA junkie, I'll take my next hit anywhere I can get it, even if I'm not proud of it... :)