Yamato 1/60 v.2 Cannon Fodder

ff95gj

apart from the black outline for the mono-eye visor in DYRL, there is also extra shoulder and arm black stripes in the DYRL scheme:
In which the black stripes can be slapped on by the decals provided.

I hope there is the decals for this 1/60 CF TV/Movie??

Edited by Agent-GHQ

but thing is the 1A head for the TV and DYRL are diff molds.
I must be blind! Anyways, I can't seem to distinguished between the 1A head and the DYRL head from the cartoon pics above.

Does anyone have a better pic??

Edited by Agent-GHQ

The best way to differentiate them is the "eye" visor. the DYRL version sticks out while the TV version is "in" the head. Also the Head seems to taper towards the back of the head becoming skinnier while the TV version stays thicker. I also think the TV version is more "rounded" while the DYRL version has the harder edges. That's why I've been asking someone to take pictures of the 2 heads side by side so we can see the differences. So far no one has :(

Chris

Ahhh shoot! I'm about to order 8 pieces of the supposedly VF-1A TV/DYRL type. I need those heat shots for comparison to be sure which is really I'm getting.

Does anyone know if we are getting a VF-1A CF DYRL type?

Eh, you really need to brush up on Google skills. :lol:

Here's Max TV, courtesy of ruskiiVFaussie

3197817363_2ea83f0fcf.jpg

And here's Max DYRL, courtesy again of ruskiiVFaussie

3197825951_900b98daf5.jpg

See the difference now?

EDIT: In for a penny, in for a pound:

MaxTVDYRL.jpg

Edited by Lynx7725

Anyways, so the DYRL is flushed and the TV is recessed. Gotcha! Thanks brah.

Eh? Normally I hear is the opposite way. TV is flushed (blue head) vs. DYRL is recessed/ windowed (white head).

EDIT: To add on, given the looks of the two, I'll probably hold off for DYRL CF-1A. Don't like the look on the TV head.

Edited by Lynx7725

Interesting how I think that the biggest design differences seem to be with the 1A between TV and DYRL...

In any event - I'm in for a TV Max... even though...I'm...starting to love DYRL more and more... damn! I might just have to break for a 1S Max as well after re-watching that ace confrontation between him and Myria :)

Pete

In any event - I'm in for a TV Max... even though...I'm...starting to love DYRL more and more... damn! I might just have to break for a 1S Max as well after re-watching that ace confrontation between him and Myria :)

DSC03712.jpg

BUY IT, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO...

Also buy more strike parts :ph34r:

Anyways, I like the TV-1A head. I think looks like I'm going to cave and get the TV cannon fodder... also VE-1

• 2 weeks later...

From the pictures I've seen so far, is for certain that the VF-1J CF will still have that light shade of beige/brown? While the VF-1A CF is a spot on match.

I wish they were both the shown in the same color as the 1A CF, the color looks perfect!!

actually i believe that both the VF 1A and 1 J will have the same shades of brown....makes no sense to have it different.

I sure hope so, makes no sense to have one really light and the other one the accurate color shade!!

It's been like that for more than a month, on HLJ site.

Oops, I missed that for a month... LOL

Anyway, after reading the whole blue/black heatshield saga of Max's 1S, I guess it is possible to only get confirmation on the actual colours of the CF closer to the release date.

Thinking about it, very surprised that neither of the CF's were present at the resent Toy show in Japan? Maybe here's hope for those wanting the colours to be the same...

I sure hope so, makes no sense to have one really light and the other one the accurate color shade!!

There's a previous case of CFs having two different shades of brown. The original v1 1/60 1A had a regular (light) version and the TOYSrU limited edition (darker).

Quite frankly, I wouldn't mind two different colors, I like my walks to have some difference or else I found out I'm not inclined to buy them (see DYRL Hikaru VF1S and 1A).

Edited by Nexx Stalker

DYRL ver

post-6533-1242123913_thumb.png

This picture is a modified skull squadron picture, as there is no official color lineart for the DYRL standard VF1A (the one in Entertainment Bible 52 sports a TV head, so...). Looking at the movie, in one scene the 1A battroid can be clearly seen and has the black stripes as shown above (but is also white and not brown around the leg intakes...)

Edited by Nexx Stalker

There's a previous case of CFs having two different shades of brown. The original v1 1/60 1A had a regular (light) version and the TOYSrU limited edition (darker).

Quite frankly, I wouldn't mind two different colors, I like my walks to have some difference or else I found out I'm not inclined to buy them (see DYRL Hikaru VF1S and 1A).

I'm always up for a little variety in Color schemes, I just prefer the color of the 1A CF better!! B))

• 2 weeks later...

can somebody translate this (curious 'bout what it means):

◆オプションパーツ

VF-1S、VF-1Aには付属していなかったTV版ポージングハンド(丸手)。左右各2種類のポージングハンドを差替えることにより、劇中のあのキメポーズが思いのまま。

got it from Yamato's site for the CF 1A. THANKS!

can somebody translate this (curious 'bout what it means):

◆オプションパーツ

VF-1S、VF-1Aには付属していなかったTV版ポージングハンド(丸手)。左右各2種類のポージングハンドを差替えることにより、劇中のあのキメポーズが思いのまま。

got it from Yamato's site for the CF 1A. THANKS!

It will come with the glove hands, just like the TV Max/ Kakizaki 1As.