Macross Frontier Figures

CF18

How is the experience of Mandarake Shipping with you guys?? They wanna charge me 2500yen for SAL SmallPacket.

If I combine different items from the same store (Shibuya) they sum the shipping cost 2500 aprox. each time or they give me a discount??

Also, Open Box means defective item, scratched, broken, or just "Opened"??

Edited by crixskn

Is this suppose to be Sheryl?

<pic unquoted>

EDIT: nm, found the answer.

Man, you can't just say that and not share... :)

Edited by xrentonx

Ah sorry. I assumed people here knew because I don't really collect statues and I just didn't feel like reading that far back into this massive thread.

The statue is called Sheryl Nomes Last Stand or something according the the translation I got. I think it's a garage kit. I'm on my phone now. I'll put up the link tomorrow if no one else does.

I got my orleans sheryl from mandarake today, i thought things bought there are used but then i open the figure everything was taped in place like it was new even the box was taped. ill add pic tomorrow to tired tonight. Shes about the same size as Orian Sheryl then add the flag its larger!

Ah sorry. I assumed people here knew because I don't really collect statues and I just didn't feel like reading that far back into this massive thread.

The statue is called Sheryl Nomes Last Stand or something according the the translation I got. I think it's a garage kit. I'm on my phone now. I'll put up the link tomorrow if no one else does.

Yeah, neither do I but I'd make exceptions here and there. Garage kit means I'll likely never get around to it

• 3 weeks later...

god dammit, now I have to get that Ranka. I totally haven't been fallowing these prize figures in a while, how do you go about getting these? Do these show up at regular retailers (hlj, amiami, etc.) or do I have to go through some kind of middle man deal/ get in on a group buy?