Megahouse Ranka in swimsuit 1:8 figure

CF18

It's on Canalia's monster. So technically yes, and technically no.

Ah - thanks. Might have to get this then.

thumbnailra2.jpg

WHAT? NO WAY... Why the hell does the figure have underwear.. this is not ANIME ACCURATE.

Actually - at least now we also know that the hair color is anime accurate. It isn't a heavy real green on the Monster - but a kind of yellowish/green tint.

As for the panties. I think she has panties on in that painting - you just can't see them... although - yeah - there's no panty line on her hips there...

non-anime accurate :)

Pete

WHAT?!?! IT'S NOT ANIME ACCURATE?!?!? MEGAHOUSE HAS FAILED!

OMG! Look at the legs! They don't sit high enough in that crouched position!

THIS IS A DISASTER! The crotch is positioned TOO LOW and the ANKLES are horrendous!

I HATE IT! I HATE IT! That's why I'm only buying one of them.

It might be,I'd say we need a close up of the nose before I judge....I mean who really cares if the figure doesn't have underwear? is it really that big of a deal? : / It's underwear.

Saw a close up of it and she didn't have it. I remember myself drooling over it. :)

anyways, I was just kidding around it not being anime accurate

WHAT? NO WAY... Why the hell does the figure have underwear.. this is not ANIME ACCURATE.

Man if you don't know the ansewr to that one....... :p

Seriously though about how many cm/inches tall will it be? @$85 CAD it's not bad.

Edited by logos

WHAT?!?! IT'S NOT ANIME ACCURATE?!?!? MEGAHOUSE HAS FAILED!

OMG! Look at the legs! They don't sit high enough in that crouched position!

THIS IS A DISASTER! The crotch is positioned TOO LOW and the ANKLES are horrendous!

I HATE IT! I HATE IT! That's why I'm only buying one of them.

You know - the sucky thing is... when I first saw it - I thought: no - thighs to hefty, calves too fat and too big a gutt to be Ranka - and then suddenly, it turns out it's off the Monster - and yeah - the body type fits.

This makes me wonder - is that Ranka an artist's impression, or did she really model for it?

Because honestly, her body is way to beefed up in that pick - at least that's the impression I get when compared to her "in clothing" looks.

Still - might pick one of these up.

Pete

You know - the sucky thing is... when I first saw it - I thought: no - thighs to hefty, calves too fat and too big a gutt to be Ranka - and then suddenly, it turns out it's off the Monster - and yeah - the body type fits.

This makes me wonder - is that Ranka an artist's impression, or did she really model for it?

Because honestly, her body is way to beefed up in that pick - at least that's the impression I get when compared to her "in clothing" looks.

Still - might pick one of these up.

Pete

This is the womanly Ranka... you know, with the child-bearing hips and all-- too bad the boobs didn't develop as well... and I DEMAND ANIME ACCURACY! :lol:

At least the swimsuit Ranka on the VB-6 had green hair :(

man I wonder what Ranka said about that when she saw it from Alto's cockpit... >_>

Man have I wondered how they got that past Ozma..

Also, this one is totally for the lolicons. Pass.

One could argue so was Ranka in general. :lol:

It's an interesting piece..if only because it uses rather obscure piece of art for reference. I don't think it interests me beyond the curiosity of it all.

[..not that I haven't thought of a custom paint of a Konig Monster with that on the side, however.]

Edited by Letigre

I'm not surprised, just pissed off. :p

If I had power, they would be anime-accurate... You know what I mean. ;)

But but... SK didn't provide detailed and accurate lineart for that area! It can't be canon!

XD

HAH! Omigod the Klan doll is adorable!

If I actually collected these type of figures, I'd buy ranka, no questions asked. Sadly though I don't really collect them.

I think we're all still waiting for a 1:1 inflatable Misa :rolleyes::lol:

It's not SK's fault Bandai Fails. It's the Gundamaniacs' faults! (Steven Spielberg presents: The Gundamaniacs!)

It's not SK's fault Yamato falls apart. It's... Well, I got no pun for that, actually...

Hmm might get one, but i just gotta ask,

WHY NOT SHERYL swimsuit!!!!

Hope this isn't going to be a Nadesico thing where that loli chick (whatshername) has more figs of her than of the more buxsom sheilas (like 10 other chicks)

I guess they just wanted to do something that wasn't so obvious. The Monster-pose is a good candidate. It threw me at first until someone pointed out where it came from.

I like it.

I'm a Ranka fan.

I'll get it.

And now here comes the real question: Is she taking her bra off? ....or...is she having trouble putting it on? :)

Knowing our little munchkin - I'd wager that Ranka had trouble clipping/fastening the bra and was stumbling her way through the process - and maybe the artist decided to capture her that way, rather than wait for it to be fastened.

It's a very good character piece, in this sense, because it shows how so much of her cuteness flows from her clumsiness :)

Pete