EXO

SCOOP thread!

275 posts in this topic

Hmm... pics of the 30th anniversary paint scheme Yamato are oddly missing here.

Edit: Knock knock

Who's there?

I'm blue and black with white stripes on my wings.

Edited by jenius

Hmm... pics of the 30th anniversary paint scheme Yamato are oddly missing here.

Edit: Knock knock

Who's there?

I'm blue and black with white stripes on my wings.

Err.....VF-19F?

I hope so, that's my second most anticipated toy, after the VF-17D.

Graham

So the option parts are not going to be sold seperately?

Update:

AE informed me that Re-issue 1/60 VF-17S is in stock and ready to ship!

(Original VF-17 topic was locked)

Renewal VF-25G Announced: Coming this Autumn.

post-1318-0-95978800-1335429923_thumb.jpg

Here we go.

Yes, here we go!

Although, I'm not too crazy over this one, but I'll try to get my hand on one, just to complete the unit (I still havent got my hand on the Ozma renewal).

Still want to know how they plan on fitting his gun with landing gear down in fighter mode if it's even possible

Awesome news!!! Yamato is finally releasing the DYRL? VF-1A Cannon Fodder.

Will buy multiples :D

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica

I don't see any difference between the DYRL and TV CF-VF-1A? The hands would be different I guess?

I don't see any difference between the DYRL and TV CF-VF-1A? The hands would be different I guess?

The DYRL head is different from the TV style.

I can not wait to finally get a DYRL VF 1A Cannon Fodder in 1/60 scale! I hope BigBadToyStore will have these for preorder soon. To bad Max's VF 1S is not in this current line up with the optional parts as I still need this valkyrie. Here is hoping for a possible Fall/Winter release :D

The DYRL head is different from the TV style.

Ah, doh - epic face palm. As a Macross freak for almost 20 years, I feel a great shame for over looking this.

I bring great dishonour to my clan. I guess I was looking for a difference in paint scheme.

Other than the DYRL A head and fixed-posed hands, it also appears to come with the DYRL pilot, gray instead of white (matching the DYRL skull squadron), no brownish color on the feet and intake covers, and has ARMD 01 tampo printed on the tails instead of Prometheus.

Hopefully it will comes with some different squadron roundels for the fast packs, and maybe red leg circles, so we can recreate the DYRL CFs shown in the hangar.

Ah, doh - epic face palm. As a Macross freak for almost 20 years, I feel a great shame for over looking this.

I bring great dishonour to my clan. I guess I was looking for a difference in paint scheme.

Ok, we'll let you slide this one time!! :p

Although even I missed that (what danbickell mentioned) that the feet, intakes are grey instead of brown. So definitely some subtle differences. But I want that VF-1S Hikaru w/Strike Armor!! B))

Edited by 505thAirborne

220312_i_know_that_feel_bro_10.jpg

You know the pre-orders are up on hlj and amiami, right?

Edited by Kurisama

You know the pre-orders are up on hlj and amiami, right?

Yep, thanks for the heads-up! Preorders have been placed.

Edited by Old Man

I am at a moral dilemma, should I or shouldn't order a DYRL 1A? That. Is. The. Question.

EDIT: Caved and ordered one.

Edited by Kurisama

Look closely at the head. The sculpt is different. Also the general tone of the color seems to be a little bit darker.

Looks like Yamato planned a roadmap for all the 1/60 v2 series renewal.

I already own a VF-1A, I don't need a second one with otpional parts, though it might be a good thing for those who still don't have one (that's easy money for Yamato, almost a shame take an old Valk, a 3 pieces of plastic, say it's new/ ???/ profit).

I'd rather be looking for a VT-1 or VE-1 with optional parts, I'm sure it'll come soon at this rate.

I am not interested in buying this now but can these optional parts can be found in a bundle somewhere without the mecha? I was also wondering if there was a possibility to find a recast of a VF-1# 's gunpod (or a gunpod as a spare part)?

Edited by Loute

Preordered two VF-1A's!!!

When I see this topic title in 'bold', I thought there are new info for upcoming valks....ah well...

May I suggest we keep this topic strictly for 'SCOOPS'?

Edited by boyarque

Good to hear that Micheal's Valk is next, but I'll save the celebrations for until I have it displayed in my glass shelf. Got blind-sided the last time when my local hobby store couldn't come through with the VF-25S Ozma I pre-ordered.