psa: 1/48 M&Ms currently on hlj-sale

treatment

I was hoping no one would notice this since I am still struggling to decide on buying Max.. I never had a Yamato valk and I always wanted Max and this is too good to pass up at this price it seems. Also I need to wait until I get some more money in in a few days so I hope the sale doesn't end soon or they get sold out or I will hate myself for not acting faster.

Edited by Master Dex

Well I took a leap, I decided I shouldn't wait to see if the sale is still going on in a week and I placed an order for a 1/48 Max... It is just too good to pass up and I have never had one of these before (and I hear nothing but good things about this line). I am officially going to be dirt poor for about a week now though because of this, lol.

Well I took a leap, I decided I shouldn't wait to see if the sale is still going on in a week and I placed an order for a 1/48 Max... It is just too good to pass up and I have never had one of these before (and I hear nothing but good things about this line). I am officially going to be dirt poor for about a week now though because of this, lol.

You made a wise decision. I have the Milia version and it is one of the coolest toys ever made. You will not be dissapointed and it is the best price I have ever seen for one of these even used and incomplete. Congratulations.

I want one too to go with my milia....

Did anyone else notice the shipping price of approx $50 by EMS only!! OUCH. :(

Yeah, I did notice, but it seems because of the sale you can select SAL shipping however they have not yet told me how much that is so I have to wait until it ships to find out how much I am paying in total for shipping. Or it could be they will force me to pay EMS regardless of the 50% off nature of the purchase.

So I am hoping I get to pay SAL shipping rate since EMS is quite high, but if I have to pay EMS I will live with that... it is the American economy that is sucking right now.