saint seiya cloth myth

valhary

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
a closer look and i have to say that the sculp head dont like me for consecuence the helmet either and i have the feeling that in the future bandai realice an appendix to improve the look

DIdnt QUITE get that, but i think u are saying they are using a new Seiya head? Or hope they will?

If so, I agree with u, and hope we get one more like the version with the V4 armour.

Dampiel: Thats cool too, but we knew it was coming. Seiya V1 surprised me :)

DIdnt QUITE get that, but i think u are saying they are using a new Seiya head? Or hope they will?

If so, I agree with u, and hope we get one more like the version with the V4 armour.

Dampiel: Thats cool too, but we knew it was coming. Seiya V1 surprised me :)

Ah I didn't know. I've literally just got into Saint Cloth Myth.

Hilda was shown almost a year ago, so its nice to see she is still on the cards!

Lizard Misty is the pink Silver saint. I THINK the other might be Medusa, but It hard to tell and I havent looked at Silver Saint Armours in awhile. Ill check it out at home later.

Seiya AND Black Saint seiya? Nice! The Black Saints Im not sure if Ill get or not, but I AM tempted....

Yeah Hilda i knew had been in the cards but was beginning to look like it had been canceled.Yep looks like Perseus Argol to me as well. Seiya first armor and Black Pegasus are looking pretty good but I'll probably pass on them.Odin Seiya I might get even though I was trying to avoid getting the Asgards because I don't really have the room but with him and Hilda I may have to make some.

u think? I actually think Hilda loomks pretty good. odin is posed badly, I think thats making it look off. Im gonna skip trainign gear seiya; Give me the other Bronzes in plain clothes first bandai!!!

who is that middle Silver saint? Its not Medusa, but i cant figure out who it is....

u think? I actually think Hilda loomks pretty good. odin is posed badly, I think thats making it look off. Im gonna skip trainign gear seiya; Give me the other Bronzes in plain clothes first bandai!!!

who is that middle Silver saint? Its not Medusa, but i cant figure out who it is....

Looks like Perseus Argol to me. perseeargolqx5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

yeah the helmet is a little large, but not to bad. and the body and cloth are great! i wish they woul re-release the V2 cloth with this body and younger face, that would be very cool.

God robe Shiryu is amoungst the 5 worst Saint figures. He falls apart if you look at him sideways.