Ozma Lee´s Lancia Delta HF Integrale

alfye

Hello!

Im new to this great forum, and thanks to all of you, I have done with a VF-25s kit.

Well, I'm creating a diorama in gerwalk mode with an Ozma figurine and his Lancia Delta HF. But now, I need detailed images of the car in question, front, rear, side and zenithal, to paint a Cararama 1/72 Lancia Delta HF Integrale as we saw in Chapter 2

can someone help me? No matter if the images are original, taken from the anime or Fanarts, this is irrelevant

Thank you so much!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by alfye

Thank you all for your help!

The other day I caught a few images of the chapter 2, and today I have set to work in a 1/72 Cararama/Hongwell Lancia Delta HF Integrale :

post-10806-1231972098_thumb.jpg post-10806-1231972159_thumb.jpg

First thing I tried was getting the right color (I think it's like ... ):

post-10806-1231972265_thumb.jpg

Then, I drew the leader´s Skull:

post-10806-1231972485_thumb.jpg

The following has been the bonnet and the rear:

post-10806-1231972641_thumb.jpg post-10806-1231972736_thumb.jpg

After drawing grey/yellow stripes, this is the final result:

post-10806-1231972875_thumb.jpg

Now i´m clearcoating to protect it from unwished deterioration...

Next step, paint a Preiser 1/72 figurine to simulate Ozma Lee :lol:

P.S: How can I change the second line Tittle´s post???

Edited by alfye

• 2 weeks later...
You have to admit, the Lancer has that 80s look about it.

true..........buts its (not high jacking this thread) Macross in the distant future not dyrl in the 80's. If anything he could have used the new mitsubushi EVO X.

lol.....I dont make such a deal or even complain in any of the macross series but macross has seriously influenced my hobby for cars in fact I choosed my last 2 cars (NISSAN 240SX) basicly becuase they remind me of a valk......white and black...hint ...hint...mac +.

Mitsubishi Lancer? Where???

Hehehe

I think that the choice of this car was to give Ozma a Latin-Italian style.

The Lancia Delta HF was the most victorious Italian car in the late 80s early 90s:

post-10806-1233050964_thumb.jpgpost-10806-1233051318_thumb.jpg

Its the picture in the living room!!!

post-10806-1233051282_thumb.jpg

Moreover Ozma reminds me a lot to Roberto Baggio, captain of the Italian national football team in the 80s 90s :lol:

post-10806-1233051048_thumb.jpg post-10806-1233051068_thumb.jpg

Coincidence?

Edited by alfye

Yeah, I don't see a Lancer anywhere! :lol:

I loves me some Lancia Delta Integrale. I think good ol' skullone (a previous Macrossworld member from Greece) would be having a field day right now, because if I recall correctly, he LOVED the Delta Integrale.

And I don't think it's a problem having an Italian car in a Japanese show. Since when can Japanese anime ONLY have Japanese goods in it? Much less "futuristic" ones? I think it's awesome that he drives an '80s car, especially one with such history (An '80s car in 2050s would be like driving '70s cars today, for some people that's the only way to fly!).

Besides, one of the coolest anime cars IMO is Misato's Alpine A310 in Evangelion. How about that, a French car from the early '70s in a futuristic Japanese anime, whoa it can't be! (the A310 may be French, but Alpine has a storied career in rally racing, much like Lancia.)

Vostok 7

true..........buts its (not high jacking this thread) Macross in the distant future not dyrl in the 80's. If anything he could have used the new mitsubushi EVO X.

lol.....I dont make such a deal or even complain in any of the macross series but macross has seriously influenced my hobby for cars in fact I choosed my last 2 cars (NISSAN 240SX) basicly becuase they remind me of a valk......white and black...hint ...hint...mac +.

EEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR.....I was talking to a customer at work all day about his lancer and his orders on the phone while I was blogging lol

Yeah, I don't see a Lancer anywhere! :lol:

I loves me some Lancia Delta Integrale. I think good ol' skullone (a previous Macrossworld member from Greece) would be having a field day right now, because if I recall correctly, he LOVED the Delta Integrale.

And I don't think it's a problem having an Italian car in a Japanese show. Since when can Japanese anime ONLY have Japanese goods in it? Much less "futuristic" ones? I think it's awesome that he drives an '80s car, especially one with such history (An '80s car in 2050s would be like driving '70s cars today, for some people that's the only way to fly!).

Besides, one of the coolest anime cars IMO is Misato's Alpine A310 in Evangelion. How about that, a French car from the early '70s in a futuristic Japanese anime, whoa it can't be! (the A310 may be French, but Alpine has a storied career in rally racing, much like Lancia.)

Vostok 7

Check out GiTS, batou drives a Lancia Stratos, theres a Veyron in SSSand think the big guy drives a GT40 mkII in that movie as well.