The Bubblegum crisis ad

hey guys,

Here at work on my wee little monitor, I have noticed the ad in the top right corner is forced down over the control options on the top right of page. This is a non-widescreen monitor, which may be doing it since this doesnt cause me issues at home. Still kinda annoying though. Is there anything that can be done about that?

thanx :)

hey guys,

Here at work on my wee little monitor, I have noticed the ad in the top right corner is forced down over the control options on the top right of page. This is a non-widescreen monitor, which may be doing it since this doesnt cause me issues at home. Still kinda annoying though. Is there anything that can be done about that?

thanx :)

are you using the IE 8 beta? if so, use "compatibility mode" whilst viewing the macrossworld forums

Tell your boss about how, when you're surfing your favorite forum, dedicated to a 25 year old anime, instead of working, you have this annoying banner over the forum controls and demand a new monitor. :lol::p

::EDIT::Tell him to get you a big 24" widescreen tft because it'll be easier and faster to read the forum and you'll be able to get back to work faster.

Edited by Dante74

The same thing happens on my PC if I reduce the horizontal width of the screen to less than the width of the MW Forums banner (the elbow of the SDF-1.)

Using Firefox 3.0.5 if that helps.

Edited by sketchley

I notice this when i'm using my psp, i think there is an option to correct it, but i'm a noob so far. The options are still tab'able underneath the add.

Also, can't Yamato provide us with a cooler ad for MacrossWorld? How about the 21? or a 1/60 v.2?

Nope, they can't advertise Macross products on an American based site.