2 minutes ago, JetJockey said:

The prototype of Dana from the other company looked better. I'll wait to see how that one looks painted and then I guess get one of them. I would prefer a painted scale figure or even better a Hot Toys figure. But no way is Hot Toys going to make Robotech figures.

You mean this one? 

DAE10763-2805-411D-8D50-DEA221E08675.jpeg.5c9292926c4d77613d5d8b90461eeb81.jpeg.5d7dff5d49e5c63d67e5442c59dabeff.jpeg

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, tekering said:

It's a 3D-printed Bioroid kit.  

Bolt thinks it looks good, but I strongly disagree.  <_<

Like, I couldn't disagree more.  :(

I dunno. It's got the benefit of actually existing in real life as compared to most of anything Southern Cross, so there is that.

4 hours ago, Mazinger said:

I dunno. It's got the benefit of actually existing in real life as compared to most of anything Southern Cross, so there is that.

On 8/9/2019 at 10:38 AM, Mazinger said:

I don't know; when it comes to Southern Cross, physically existing could be seen as a negative.

Edited by anime52k8

On 8/8/2019 at 11:45 PM, tekering said:

It's a 3D-printed Bioroid kit.  

68549440_365136900845576_679275613888341

Bolt thinks it looks good, but I strongly disagree.  <_<

67812623_365136677512265_281006144952572

Like, I couldn't disagree more.  :(

Ha, well the paint job isn't good, but i like proportions and the idea. If it had some articulation , that would be very cool.

22 hours ago, Seto Kaiba said:

Funny, the "garbage" is the Millennium Falcon. Ya she might be a bucket of bolts , but she IS the fastest ship on the galaxy..:D

10 minutes ago, Bolt said:

Funny, the "garbage" is the Millennium Falcon. Ya she might be a bucket of bolts , but she IS the fastest ship on the galaxy..:D

Hailed as a piece of junk by almost everyone in Star Wars who isn't Han, yeah... but as with there, any port in a storm right?

It's not like anyone else is putting out a Bioroid kit.  Presumably the expert modelbuilders here and on Facebook could make it a little less rubbish-looking, though it'll never not be a bad copy of the Zaku II.

Lol! Ya, i have no doubt a better bioroid could be modeled. But , really, how high on the list is it ??  

When it comes to Zaku's , i just stick with the 1/144 hg's Bandai puts out. Though my Gundam collecting days are WAY behind me.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I got lot's of love for SC.

I've even worked it into my own Super Dimensional head canon (Zor ship take off from Earth just before Kei detonates the space/time bomb leading to them being sent back in time. Kei get's back at the end of Orguss just in time to survive Space War 1 [or not]. Glory colonization is then just part of a UN Spacy colonization plans.)

I'd love to get some hover tanks and bioroids.

I always liked those 2 designs.

Edited by Mazinger

1 hour ago, Mazinger said:

I'd love to get some hover tanks and bioroids.

I always liked those 2 designs.

As did I, which is why it's so frustrating to see what little merchandise we get fail so spectacularly...  :vava:

This new MEP design appears to ignore the animation models entirely, and instead use the Matchbox toy for reference (with predictably disastrous results).  :(

Back to the drawing board, guys.

2 hours ago, tekering said:

As did I, which is why it's so frustrating to see what little merchandise we get fail so spectacularly...  :vava:

This new MEP design appears to ignore the animation models entirely, and instead use the Matchbox toy for reference (with predictably disastrous results).  :(

Back to the drawing board, guys.

At least they're consistent.

2 hours ago, jenius said:

1/48 is a crazy small scale for southern Cross.

Yeah, a Spartas at 1/48 would be approximately 5 inches tall (12.5cm).