Game Glitch on MAF

jet660

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday and playing MAF. There has been some concern with a game glitch on MAF. It has happen to me on two ocassions. It warrants its own topic. The game freezes when you run the intro of a mission (in mine it is the first macross mission) and another is when you save and replay any one of your game missions (DRYL for me sadly). Later it will shut down your PSP. Somehow it might be related to a software glitch or continous skipping of mission intros. I have the original HK PSP player, it will affect on all PSP (new or old). When you save a new data, it does not have the glitch at least in the beginning. However, it might happen as you progress or replay missions over again.

Solution: The best thing is to skip the mission intro to prevent the glitch and shut down. There isn't much else unless there is a patch or something to fix it.

Hope this helps.

Edited by jet660

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday and playing MAF. There has been some concern with a game glitch on MAF. It has happen to me on two ocassions. It warrants its own topic. The game freezes when you run the intro of a mission (in mine it is the first macross mission) and another is when you save and replay any one of your game missions (DRYL for me sadly). Later it will shut down your PSP. Somehow it might be related to a software glitch or continous skipping of mission intros. I have the original HK PSP player, it will affect on all PSP (new or old). When you save a new data, it does not have the glitch at least in the beginning. However, it might happen as you progress or replay missions over again.

Solution: The best thing is to skip the mission intro to prevent the glitch and shut down. There isn't much else unless there is a patch or something to fix it.

Hope this helps.

I was wondering about that...if it happened on all PSPs or specific ones...or if it was just a bad disc. Thanks for the info.

Hi Everyone,

Hope this helps.

I had the exact same problem :angry: & done some research into the gamefaqs's forums & found the answer...

Apparently, this software glitch only happens when you're having Misa as the operator & all her Hearts are maxed up.

Alternate solution: Choose any other Operator.

Skipping the intro works for me but on occasion that i got distracted or didn't skip in time the game freezes & resets, it started to got on my nerves until i did the above, hope it helps for you too. :lol:

Happend to me not long ago I just assumed it was either me or my psp batt being low so I just turned off recharged and when I restarted it was ok. I do Chop and change the operators around a fair bit so maybe I have just been lucky. I also skip the intros, once seen not needed IMO.

Strangely enough, I never got that glitch, and I played quite a few missions with Misa's hearts maxed out.

Finally found the link to the article i read sometime back,

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage....;topic=46311785

If your wingman also has hearts maxed out, the wingman will say something instead of Misa, thus the glitch won't happen.

For my case, i'm used to flying solo so my only option is to use other operator, sorry for any confusion :p