Welcome Macross Collectors

Shawn

It's pretty much what it looks like on the page. Yamato is selling limited merchandise at the 2/22 event on a first come, first serve basis. The keychain flashlights are limited to 700 pieces (1,000 yen each) while the insignia patch set is limited to 100 sets (2,500 yen per set). As for the life-size helmet (Hikaru colors only), you place a order for your head size in person.

• 1 month later...

Hi, sorry if it's not good topic but i've just asked if somebody has Mospeada LD box?

Could someone give us details ( LD, booklet, poster?) ?

i wonder about booklet.

How many pages does it contain? Does it have some rare artworks or just common linearts, is it interesting ??

Of course, pics are welcome.

Many thanks for your future responses, guy!!

akim.

Hi, sorry if it's not good topic but i've just asked if somebody has Mospeada LD box?

Could someone give us details ( LD, booklet, poster?) ?

i wonder about booklet.

How many pages does it contain? Does it have some rare artworks or just common linearts, is it interesting ??

Of course, pics are welcome.

Many thanks for your future responses, guy!!

akim.

I would definately be interested in that too :)

I've been thinking about picking it up myself and it would help if I knew if there were any good extras like the on the DVD's :)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi,

I'd like to tell you about this Mospeada goods:

I haven't seen them before....

post-1010-1266400369_thumb.jpg

post-1010-1266400379_thumb.jpg

What's this game card ?

Thanks for your answer.

akim.

Edit: Smooth Mospeada postcards...

post-1010-1266400325_thumb.jpg

sources: yahoo auction.

Edit Mospeada cup:

post-1010-1266400177_thumb.jpg

post-1010-1266400157_thumb.jpg

Edited by akim

There is just too much cool stuff.

I love how most of it is accessible too.

I first started collecting when Robotech was on the air, and collecting back then was next to impossible!

Before the days of eBay and MacrossWorld. :-)

Edited by mospeadamacrosstech

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi to all in this thread.

I'm just starting to collect cels. I've got a couple of GTO cels and and a M7 cel which is a nice take of Mylene. I have acquired all of these from an american seller on E-Bay. Unfortunately there is a limited selection of Macross items available (specially SDFM) and I've researched further and ended up in Japan's Yahoo auctions where one can really find a wider selection of items. Unfortunately a lot of these sellers seem to ship only within Japan (or at least that's what Google Translate indicates).

Can anyone recommend any other trustworthy sites were one could bid/purchase cels that have worldwide shipping? I would also appreciate any advice you might have on what is a reasonable price for SDFM cels. Thanks. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Here are a couple of knockoffs of the 80's Mospeada gashapons, that I got from a vending machine here in the US back around 1990. Both are the same scale, sculpt and quality. Just different colors. (If any of you Mospeada collectors out there want to trade a Ride Armor or Legioss Soldier gashapon for one of these, I'd be game.)

post-1561-1271516694_thumb.jpg

Edited by AcroRay

• 2 months later...

Not Macross but still interesting:

Cool, are these from an auction? There are actually a lot of missing line arts for various episodes and mecha from the show. Usually when I see auctions on YJA, they feature the most common and well-known characters (such as these pages) so I am never sure if it would be worth buying into one to try and find some undiscovered line art.

Cool, are these from an auction? There are actually a lot of missing line arts for various episodes and mecha from the show. Usually when I see auctions on YJA, they feature the most common and well-known characters (such as these pages) so I am never sure if it would be worth buying into one to try and find some undiscovered line art.

Hi Totoro242,

Yes, they come from Mandarake auction....this settei contained this:

"caution, character, mecha and background setting 180sheets set

with tears and corrosion stains"..Unfortunately, it ended at 24100 yens...few days ago.

@ akim: Thanks for sharing the Southern Cross settei. Can you add them to the "cel thread" since settei are reference model guides used in the creation of cels? Thanks!!!

@ marzin: check out rubberslug.com and also the "cel thread" here in Macross World. Good luck.

Edited by Fortress_Maximus

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

link:ToyboxDX erasers

erasers.jpg

Anavel Mospeada erasers

great Anavel's pic...look at armo-diver legioss...

Today 18th march 2011, from yahoo:

post-1010-0-37993700-1300459359_thumb.jpg

post-1010-0-13680400-1300459370_thumb.jpg

Mosp erasers

Edit:

Now Feb 1st 2012 on Yahoo auction, 3 interesting books:

http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e119090910

http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d127484699

http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n108739634

post-1010-0-06001600-1328136078_thumb.jpg

post-1010-0-71819900-1328136092_thumb.jpg

post-1010-0-45736500-1328136105_thumb.jpg