MAC AUS CON 09' - BRISBANE! '.. it's official!&#39

lol, this week has been kinda busy for me, (plus having a faulty modem router doesn't help much...) but I've still got a few to upload.

09MAConCake.jpg

Shazamscorner.jpg

Shaz01.jpg

Shaz02.jpg

TransmaxnbigbenXD.jpg

Shazam... I just couldn't resist with that last one. Truly epic. XD

More to come!

Also, almost forgot. Originally I was meant to design a t-shirt print that was going to be available at the con. Although due to some technical issues with the printing service, and that I’ve really been out of whack in terms of my art these past few months, after losing my muse, what I drew didn't make it to the t-shirt phase. (An artist without a stable muse leaves them pretty much buggered...) Yet it doesn't matter, and here's what I drew: http://aikurisu.deviantart.com/art/Macross...on-09-123006697

Macross_OZ_Con___09_by_Aikurisu.jpg

lol, this week has been kinda busy for me, (plus having a faulty modem router doesn't help much...) but I've still got a few to upload.

09MAConCake.jpg

Shazamscorner.jpg

Shaz01.jpg

Shaz02.jpg

TransmaxnbigbenXD.jpg

Shazam... I just couldn't resist with that last one. Truly epic. XD

More to come!

Also, almost forgot. Originally I was meant to design a t-shirt print that was going to be available at the con. Although due to some technical issues with the printing service, and that I’ve really been out of whack in terms of my art these past few months, after losing my muse, what I drew didn't make it to the t-shirt phase. (An artist without a stable muse leaves them pretty much buggered...) Yet it doesn't matter, and here's what I drew: http://aikurisu.deviantart.com/art/Macross...on-09-123006697

Great to see more photos coming our way. Loving all the photos that have been submitted. If it's not computer problems (like my games not working on the day), it's internet related problems (modems). I have all the games working fine now. Next time I will bring along my back-up disk if I need to re-install the games. Warpaint22 & Neoculture please post some more photos if you got them. Looking forward to seeing the close-ups of the models again.

Aikurisu, the image of the Valk girl looks great on a white background compared to a black background. It realy stands out and would look superb on a white t-shirt. Cudos to you Kris. I have to admit the cake looked great and tasted great. The cake was so big that we did not get a chance to finish it off. I think the more people that attend next time will have no problem in finishing off the cake. B))

I have already set to working on a display for next times con. I don't think four tables will do us next time. lol :p

Edited by shazam

Got a new modem router today, so expect a few more waves in shorter succession. =P

I've got plenty of detailed pics of that Clan Clan model too, (Seriously, I want to know the correct spelling for her name!) so if anyone wants I'll upload a few of them as well.

hsprint.jpg

more00.jpg

GETTOTHECHOPER.jpg

more02.jpg

more01.jpg

Aikurisu, the image of the Valk girl looks great on a white background compared to a black background. It realy stands out and would look superb on a white t-shirt. Cudos to you Kris. I have to admit the cake looked great and tasted great. The cake was so big that we did not get a chance to finish it off. I think the more people that attend next time will have no problem in finishing off the cake. cool.gif

Hehe, aye, and agreed on the white background. Bah, yet I still reckon that I could have drawn something much better if I wasn't so concerned with it being applicable for a t-shirt print.

And here's a pic of what was left of the cake that we just left in the fridge... lol

sob.jpg

Edited by Aikurisu

Got a new modem router today, so expect a few more waves in shorter succession. =P

I've got plenty of detailed pics of that Clan Clan model too, (Seriously, I want to know the correct spelling for her name!) so if anyone wants I'll upload a few of them as well.

hsprint.jpg

more00.jpg

GETTOTHECHOPER.jpg

more02.jpg

more01.jpg

Hehe, aye, and agreed on the white background. Bah, yet I still reckon that I could have drawn something much better if I wasn't so concerned with it being applicable for a t-shirt print.

And here's a pic of what was left of the cake that we just left in the fridge... lol

sob.jpg

It can be either Klan Klan or Klan Klang. It seems to vary from website to website. And please post up some of those detailed photos of her. The pics of the masacred cake make as though we pigged-out on it. Truthfully that is how it was. So tempting and tasty. Loving the photos.

Send me the left over cake PLEASE, you can't get a descent cake in Japan.

hahahaha ahh mate there was a ton of cake left over!!! Next time your coming to the con man, and i'll do up the best damn cake u'll ever see and taste. :p

There was more than half left, the cake tasted fine, just that everyone was too busy talking models which is to be expected seeing how it's a first time meet up! :lol:

She looks beautiful Kris! She totally looks better with a white background, and i don't know how you did it but you did the perfect Shadow Macross background!

Nice job bro!

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, looks like you guys had a great time. Makes me all giddy for the upcoming MWcon in L.A. Awesome diplays and custom stuff. Congrats on a well organized and well ran con.

those pics are GREAT! it's a Corridor of Awesome. Sorry I missed it! Some great customs and paint jobs in there.

• 3 weeks later...