MW - Vent

Hey guys, we should get a vent to chat. So i wanted to ask Graham/Shawn and others , if there's a way to get one online? It's Xmass soon, so i'd be fun to scream on you all :p And stuff... Kill me if it's wrong place... >_<

Cheers :p

Well, we could get a Vent setup for audio chat, but I'd be more interested in a text chat room, something like the Samruai Monkey forum and the HobbyFanatics forums had.

I think both, chat-room and vent are good ideas :p *looks at Graham and Shawn* :p

Edited by crescens

I agree with Agent One. Such ideas should first be given a test bed - rather than engaging Shawn and Graham's time to create something that suddenly will find itself being used by one or two people, you could just create your own and invite MW members to come chat at a certain set time/date (probably would need to synch everything in such a way that some people won't be sleeping) - and if it gets off the ground then maybe it could become something more official.

And now, I will present my computer illiteracy:

I think is more important to add some type of CMS than a chatroom or a shoutbox

This first thing I thought of - and am still thinking - when I read this was/is: Yeah - I also think it's more important to add CMS Minmey to the site than to put a chatroom our shoutbox up.

Pete

Edited by VFTF1