Low Viz VF-1 NON limited version....

Shin Densetsu Kai 7.0

AS we know from the past yamato likes to do limited versions or editions. Take the CF tru then the mass market CF.

The low viz 1A is labeled limited version.. Whether it says version or edition...doesnt matter to me either way i will STILL eventually make a poll. Thats right yamato. The more you withhold the more i make polls LOL!!

anyways. What could the next low viz be? Graham will ther BE a non limited version?

this is my prediction list...

1-yamato knows a bunch of fans love the VF-1J. Not just us rabid pioll makers like me or outside of japan but basically in essence ALL fans. It beats out the S and the A in popularity. So they decide to release the VF-1J as the next low viz NON limited version. after the hikaru 1J(whenevewr the hell that comes out) this is done for nmumerous reasons.

a-yamato wants to test the market for how well the 1J mold REALLY doess.

b-holds us over for the max n milias

c-the A mgiht have been limited simply because the minority of the fans like the A the BEST. As said before most fans LOVE the J.

d-it would make SENSE. In the US navy only the CAG or double nuts Co or Xo planes actually HAVE high viz colors. The rest of the planes are ALL in low viz. Having a low viz 1S wouldnt make any sense. They already have roy and then hikaru coming out. LEts say yamato knows how crazy fnas are to cath em all like pokemon. They cna have royh a leader. mass 1A's as cannon fodder. and lieutenenats or higher in 1J's. that would makk a realistic looking naval valkyrie squadron. Not to mention it makes sense.

2-We dont see the lo viz NON limited version until later. Yamto knows that if they release one right after the A then most of us will skip it and tget the J. So they starve us off low viz till after the hikkie 1J comes out.

wel thats it for now. Graham any ideas or info pertaining to these?

The low viz 1A is labeled limited version.. Whether it says version or edition...doesnt matter to me either way i will STILL eventually make a poll. Thats right yamato. The more you withhold the more i make polls LOL!!

At times shin,... I think you live inside of your own little MW

Theorising at times can be fun

but damn... almost every post you start...? It's getting tiresome

BTW, if you read G-man's: "Dinner with 2 beautiful ladies from Yamato Inc"

You'd have known Graham already gave all the information he was allowed to

I think your comment about the J model being everyone's favorite is rather flawed.... do you have data to back this up?? Personally speaking, the J ranks DEAD LAST (AFTER the VE-1, VT-1, and the D variant) on my list of favorites. The S model is my favorite. I think you should reconsider your approach in this topic unless you've got some hard evidence to back that up (another poll, I suppose)

Damn... might have to get another Low-Viz while the getting is still good. Anyone go to Frank & Sons yesterday and still see it there? I was JUST thinking that I wanted a "wingman" for my Low-Viz...

I'd be willing to buy another Low-Viz in another head, too.. preferably -1J IMO.

As far as non-limited... I would hope it was the same "shade" of "low-viz."

I think the concept behind the VF-1 Low-vis is pretty cool and original in the sense that Yamato has adopted a custom colour scheme from sombody´s work and released it as a toy , and if they do that again with another colour sheme then it would pretty cool.

come on guys...think BIG! Think "Thunder Hummer" !!!!!!

-Jin

I too would love any of those valk's, but there isn't much hope, if any, that they will be released by Yamato. We will just have to rely on talent in the MW community to give us those creations.

come on guys...think BIG! Think "Thunder Hummer" !!!!!!

-Jin

I too would love any of those valk's, but there isn't much hope, if any, that they will be released by Yamato. We will just have to rely on talent in the MW community to give us those creations.

We said the same thing when the Proto-Low Vis was featured in the Magazine and now we have a Yamato Low-Vis ;)