VF-0 and SV-51 availability

GianS

Hello

I just wanted to ask the experts here regarding forthcoming availability for Yamato's VF-0 and SV-51's.... I guess also the YF-19 and YF-21's

I want to complete my collection but I really can't buy them all at once. Having just ordered a couple of 1/60 VF-1's I need to wait a good while.

I do want to check as I was looking on Ebay and the VF-0 and SV-51's are really expensive.... Is this a sign of limited quantities?

Or rest assured there should be plenty of releases for the VF-0, SV-51, YF19 and 21 over the coming year or so?

What I am trying to get to is it a grab it while you can thing with these or is there room for some breathing space till I can really afford some more.

Cheers,

G

Edited by GianS

Hello

I just wanted to ask the experts here regarding forthcoming availability for Yamato's VF-0 and SV-51's.... I guess also the YF-19 and YF-21's

I want to complete my collection but I really can't buy them all at once. Having just ordered a couple of 1/60 VF-1's I need to wait a good while.

I do want to check as I was looking on Ebay and the VF-0 and SV-51's are really expensive.... Is this a sign of limited quantities?

Or rest assured there should be plenty of releases for the VF-0, SV-51, YF19 and 21 over the coming year or so?

What I am trying to get to is it a grab it while you can thing with these or is there room for some breathing space till I can really afford some more.

Cheers,

G

I'm not really an expert, but here's my take on things:

YF-19: Probably be re-issued, but extremely high demand, even crappy 1/72 versions (used) still go for about USD 75 on ebay, and good luck finding a version that includes the fold booster and fast pack-- don't get the 1st versions (i.e. w/o fold booster/fast pack) that are on ebay, they have some issues that are listed elsewhere on the board.

YF-21: Not as popular as YF-19, but better engineering and (fighter) proportions, so you might want to get these. Probably be re-issued as well eventually.

VF-0: -0S will be re-issued this december (?) supposedly with engineering improvments, so you might want to go for these fresh from the factory.

SV-51: Not going to run out anytime soon.

The high prices are indicative of the high prices that Yamato charges for them, IMO, so not really an indication of rarity (except YF-19 w/Foldbooster&fast packs)

Good luck with your decision! Read the toy threads on this board to find out about the engineering/design issues that each toy has (they ALL have some, unfortunately)

Hello

Cheers,

G

Is the VF-0S that is being reissued the one with or without the Ghost Booster?