Announcing Macross Aria: a CGI fan film project

chillyche

Yes! It catches my eye every time I see a thumbnail for the trailer. I'm a bit confused by the design choice, as it looks very not Trek to me. I wonder if an artist Google Image searched 'cool space suit' and came across it :p

• 2 weeks later...

Right? The other thing that bugs me is each movie in the new franchise has featured several uniforms. And well, it just doesn't feel very... uh... uniform to me. Like, dress, duties, weather, flight... that makes sense, but they've got so many, and we don't know WHY. Anyway...

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Necro POSTING!!!!!! I was just thinking about this project yesterday while coming home from work and thought "Damn......gotta do something about that one." it had always nomed at my soul really. I need to find the cable to my old hard drive and see what I can dig up.

It's funny.  The domain name just came up for renewal and I was debating about whether to renew it again or let it go, finally.  I think there's still some pretty solid stuff in there.  And I still kinda get the fee fees when I listen to that audio trailer.

• 1 year later...