3D Model Request

MegaX

If anyone knows about the Steam gaming service and about Garry's Mod aka Gmod, will someone please upload a Valkyrie so that it can be used in Gmod? It would be very nice to be able to mod a Valkyrie in gmod and fly it, make cool scenes, etc.

I've seen a lot of great 3D modelers that have made great renders of Valkyries. I hope to see them in Gmod so others can enjoy making a Valkyrie fly in the virtual world.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I have one such VF-1S model, even in the format used by GMod, however, it's actually from FSX and I know not how to make it work with GMod. (Or get GMod to work without the $10 download fee... It's freeware, dammit!)

I'll get onto that

you need to pay for the latest version, but you can get older version for free. they're on version 11 now, and I think you can get version 10 for free.

One in Hl2 format if possible?

there are a few free models with animation that i have found but you may need several programs and plugins to view them and get it work for gmod heres the link

http://www.gerwalk.net/index.php?name=Down...nload&cid=1

these are all really low poly models that may or may not look that good or even work ( but there is a pack in SMD format for halflife 1 in there but its from the robotech: crystal dreams game )but its something and its there for you to try, good luck