Macross Frontier Galaxy Tour Final

Dailymotion? Ok. I'm gonna try there probably next week when I'm off. I have to work all weekend all night in a hangar/office building all by my damn self. Gets kinda spooky here. As far as DVDs, I hope they do make a DVD out of it because when I was watching I saw something pop out of the stage during the performance so it might have been a camera...I'm gonna grab it as soon as possible.

This is Finished already???? NYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. I am in Japan until December 16 and have money to spare. I could have gone there if only I knew. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. This is what I get for not attending nihongo classes, I cant read them damn flyers and posters, didnt know what they were all about. This is what I get for only reading the toys section in this forum. ARGH im so frustrated.

Hey macross_fanboy where do you get your macross info man? What part in Tokyo do you live? ^_^

Haha, well I don't know how I learned of the concert, I don't remember, actually I think it was watching the anime because they adervitsed it and my GF read it while I was watching the show. I live on the De-en-toshi/Hanzomon line in Kawasaki. 20 minutes away from Shibuya and 24 from Roppongi.

Haha, well I don't know how I learned of the concert, I don't remember, actually I think it was watching the anime because they adervitsed it and my GF read it while I was watching the show. I live on the De-en-toshi/Hanzomon line in Kawasaki. 20 minutes away from Shibuya and 24 from Roppongi.

Hey neighbor I just moved to a new place in Setagaya on the same line my station is Komazawa Daigaku, what station are you off of?

Edited by Save

Hey neighbor I just moved to a new place in Setagaya on the same line my station is Komazawa Daigaku, what station are you off of?

Wow, another fellow of Den-en-toshi sen ^_^ My nearest station is Myamaedaira.