Macross Frontier News Thread V

azrael

I'm actually still trying to wrap my head around the price. Just how the heck does everything in there end up being more than 70,000 yen?

Does it come with a fully functioning EX-Gear or something?

Must be the nyan nyan rice bowl. Probably costs 50,000 yen for that alone. :lol:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/goods/goods_detai...EY=NEOGDS-3301#

You're a true fan (and filthy rich) if you can buy this.

I guess i'm not a true fan afterall...

Does the OST3 tell who sings the AIMO we hear at the last ep.???

Just now with the karaoke ver. of nyan nyan mix i realised that the dyrl was sung over triangular...

Edited by akt_m

I'm actually still trying to wrap my head around the price. Just how the heck does everything in there end up being more than 70,000 yen?

Err....1/1 full-size giant Klan? :huh:

It comes with 100 pieces. There is a thread in the Toys forum about this called "Banpresto ichiban goods" or something. It also gives the breakdown of how many of each item you get with the lot purchase.

woah, SD vf-25 and vf-27.. i think this is like a collectors item. it looks like a giveaway prize more than a product, which may explain the price.

edit: nevermind. i just saw the thread in the toys section.

Edited by cyde01

Look at what you get for $810.00!

100 items from the anime series "Macross Frontier."

Set includes Clan Clang premium figure x 4, Sheryl Nome premium figure x 4, Ranka Lee premium figure x 4, Nyan Nyan Donburi (bowl) x 10, sports towel (3 types) x 24, mini-figure (4 types) x 24, and small mecha figure x 30 (detailes subject to change).

4 -Klan Klein figure

4 -Sheryl figures

4 -Ranka figures

10- Nyan Nyan Bowls

24 - towels (4 types)

24 - mini-figures (4 types)

30 - mecha figures

That's quite a bit.

Hell the figures alone are worth about 6000 yen total...

This looks more like a promotional set for stores as opposed to retail customers.

Yeah, but she was bad.... :p

Best anime bad girl since Cima Garahau in Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory. And both girls died in a nearly identical fashion. Pity.

Taksraven

Look at what you get for $810.00!

4 -Klan Klein figure

4 -Sheryl figures

4 -Ranka figures

10- Nyan Nyan Bowls

24 - towels (4 types)

24 - mini-figures (4 types)

30 - mecha figures

That's quite a bit.

Hell the figures alone are worth about 6000 yen total...

This looks more like a promotional set for stores as opposed to retail customers.

Makes more sense. After all how else could a company make money from that pack if it is to the public. I mean who has that type of money to shell out these days? Not many.

Yeah, but she was bad.... :p

But... we don't want a "good girl".... Do we now?

::grumble grumble:: Where's the 25cm PVC *Grace* in flightsuit? She has blue hair and a big chest too... :D

geh, you gotta be kidding me.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/goods/goods_detai...EY=NEOGDS-3301#

You're a true fan (and filthy rich) if you can buy this.

I agree... This seems more like an anime-comics-toy-store oriented package. Still, I'm very interested in the macronized Clan figure. Wish they produced a smaller one... Similar in height to the 1/100 valkyries... ^_^

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

Don't forget these! Releasing on Christmas Eve. For those who don't remember, Bobby Margot is the Macross Quarter's homosexual helmsman who is in love with Ozma Lee.

Sheryl Nome & Bobby Margot - Sheryl no Uchuu Kyoudai Fune

Tracks:

1. シェリルの宇宙兄弟船 - Sheryl no Uchuu Kyoudai Fune (Sheryl's "Spaceship of Brothers")

2. ボビーのニンジン等。 - Bobby no Ninjin Tou. (Bobby's "Carrots and More") *shiver*

3. シェリルの宇宙兄弟船 (カラオケ)

4. ボビーのニンジン等。 (カラオケ)

The first track is a May'n cover of the oldies-style "Uchuu Kyoudai Fune" that you heard the Zentradi singing at Formo Mall. The second track is probably "Ninjin Loves You Yeah", albeit flaming. :unsure: Third and fourth songs are karaoke tracks.

Ranka Lee & Bobby Margot - Ranka to Bobby no SMS Shoutai no Uta

1. ランカとボビーのSMS小隊の歌 - Ranka to Bobby no SMS Shoutai no Uta (Ranka and Bobby's "SMS Platoon Song")

2. ボビーの私の彼はパイロット~妄想の彼もパイロット - Bobby no Watashi no Kare wa Pilot ~Mousou no Kare mo Pilot~ (Bobby's "My Boyfriend is a Pilot" ~My Imaginary Boyfriend is a Pilot Too~)

3. ランカとボビーのSMS小隊の歌 (カラオケ)

4. ボビーの私の彼はパイロット~妄想の彼もパイロット (カラオケ)

The first track is Nakajima Megumi and Miyake Kenta's cover of the SMS theme song. I don't have to explain track #2. Third and fourth songs are karaoke tracks.

Btw, has a release date been announced for the Macross Frontier movie yet?

Edited by mewarmo990

Pretty good marketing idea.

By then much of Macross fever will be cooling off. Perfect time to turn the fire back up...

Though with that much time, it makes one wonder if it will be a re-telling indeed or if they are considering doing a Dynamite type side story...

Edited by Zinjo