Macross Frontier News Thread V

azrael

Received the Macross Ace Frontier guidbook today.

No lineart at all.

Graham

:( Sad news, I wonder if they have plan to release MF lineart book. Or maybe they'll release it after the movie.

And I bet Sheryl's saying to Alto "Is that your joystick I'm sitting on, are are you just pleased to see me?" :p

Graham

Sorry Graham....Alto replies: Nope just my roll of quarters for the Mall Kiddy Ride we're siting on....[cell phone rings*]hey bobby....Nope still at the photoshoot. tonight?...OK. EEEESSSHHHH

thNX anime

I aint anything good about making models but:

shryl-custon-vf-25-copy.jpg

anybody can make this for me....that'll be great.....I'll fork over the dough for the kit and decal making

Let me finish it though....decals and color scheme still in protoform. and yes it's a crappy photoshop but hey, it helps me visualize

Edited by daflip702

maybe it's because it's 3AM, but I couldn't even tell it was a shoop. I'm not nearly good enough at building models to feel comfortable building for others. but I would totally buy a set of decals like that if anyone was willing to make them.

I'm disappointed that they're using (last gen) Evos and Imprezas whent intead they should be using Lancia Delta HF Integrales.

EDIT:

Also, Ranka's only got a plain jane WRX not the WRX STi.

NOOOOOOOOOoooooooo!

Why did that little trollop bedazzle my beautiful Impreza!? I wanted Sheryl!

urrrr....no offence to anyone to each his own, but what's the deal of doing that to cars?? Japanese fandom is weird

and OMG...they ruin that Corvette and desecrated that Ferrari F430, Enzo Ferrari must be rolling on his grave for this, and they also had the never to mess with a Lamborguini Gallardo, Skyline r34 and that classic rally car who's name I just don't remember right now...

and this is just CREEPY:

081109_ita_18.jpg

Edited by Valkyrie addict

urrrr....no offence to anyone to each his own, but what's the deal of doing that to cars?? Japanese fandom is weird

and OMG...they ruin that Corvette and desecrated that Ferrari 480, Enzo Ferrari must be rolling on his grave for this, and they also had the never to mess with a Lamborguini Gallardo, Skyline r34 and that classic rally car who's name I just don't remember right now...

You are aware that they are just decals right?

You heat them up and they peel right off...

Wow I like the cars! :) So, the Japanese have no problem driving around and showing themselves off in cars like these but yet they're afraid to show their faces on YouTube when playing guitar? I'll never understand them. :lol:

You're obsessed with seeing their faces on youtube aren't you? :rolleyes: And besides itasha owners' faces never show up on the net with them next to their vehicle.

They are called "Painful (embarassing) Vehicles" for a reason.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Itasha

Edited by wolfx

From ANN:

Kadokawa to Launch Macross-Related Magazine in January

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An ad in the December issue (released on November 10) of Kadokawa Shoten's Newtype magazine has announced that Kadokawa will "super dimensionally launch" a Macross-related magazine next January. Shogakukan and We've, Inc. have already been releasing Macross Chronicle, a biweekly reference publication devoted to this science-fiction romance anime franchise, since this past July. Kadokawa has been publishing Gundam Ace, a monthly manga magazine that focuses exclusively on a different robot anime franchise, since 2001.

Macross has experienced a resurgence in popularity since the latest television series, Macross Frontier, aired in Japan from April to September of this year. Gakken published a Macross guide series called Macross Frontier Official File in a magazine-style book ("mook") format, although only two volumes have been published so far.