Character Art Appreciaton Thread II

d3v

• 2 weeks later...

I found these two images on Danbooru, under the tag "production art", there's a couple more but I didn't grab them. These are probably the most interesting at the time.

Someone on Danbooru commented that the VF-25's Tornado pack bear some resemblance here...

post-10165-1267939698_thumb.jpg

post-10165-1267939728_thumb.jpg

Edited by shiroikaze

Make 7000 more posts and it'll be YOUR rank, too. ^_^

I quess I will have to watch my posts then cause I don't want to nuke Space Whales. Instead I want to turn the Macross 7 into a MegaRoad Maid and suck them and all their spritia up! Mwah ha ha ha ha haaa!

battle7vacsucking.png

Then I will be able to use their carcasses to make faster fold drives so I can upgrade the SDF 1, I need it to reach ludicrous speed and go plaid if its going to catch up with the Space Ball 1! :lol:

And cuz Basera is on the other side of the photo of course.

and ranka on the left hand side almost out of the image near the flower girl aswell,which makes me think the one near alto is an imposter!

Gubaba nice mac II covers,i like vol 2 one the best,there isnt enough wendy stuff,she must be the most overlooked of all of macross's singers.

and ranka on the left hand side almost out of the image near the flower girl aswell,which makes me think the one near alto is an imposter!

Gubaba nice mac II covers,i like vol 2 one the best,there isnt enough wendy stuff,she must be the most overlooked of all of macross's singers.

Wow! I actually never noticed Ranka there! So its actually Gumi, not Ranka that is playing with Alto.

And cuz Basera is on the other side of the photo of course.

Nice pic Freiflug!

Who would have thought that come 2059, Basara would be leading a sedate, anonymous middle aged life on board Frontier? And of course Flower Girl would find out about it...

If only Ozma knew...

not sure if I should post this here, but I've been looking for the cover art of Frontier DVD volume 5. I have all the rest of them in the format of volume 4 as attached, but only missing the 5th, also attached in a lower res and with the actual text printed, so it's a scan.

I searched 4chan but there is no indexing so it's probably futile. Does anybody else have it here?? thanks! I'd love to have the entire set.

post-9400-1268685825_thumb.jpg

post-9400-1268685853_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I found these two images on Danbooru, under the tag "production art", there's a couple more but I didn't grab them. These are probably the most interesting at the time.

Someone on Danbooru commented that the VF-25's Tornado pack bear some resemblance here...

LOL It was me!!! :lol:

LOL It was me!!! :lol:

lol, awesome.

not sure if I should post this here, but I've been looking for the cover art of Frontier DVD volume 5. I have all the rest of them in the format of volume 4 as attached, but only missing the 5th, also attached in a lower res and with the actual text printed, so it's a scan.

I searched 4chan but there is no indexing so it's probably futile. Does anybody else have it here?? thanks! I'd love to have the entire set.

If you're still looking for the scan, you're in luck, I found it on Minitokyo. I'm surprised this hasn't found its way to Danbooru and etc.

post-10165-1269735172_thumb.jpg

Dumping other stuff :3

Found the awesome photo from one of the recent Sankaku articles, the rest are from Danbooru/Sankaku Channel (Tochiro posted a better picture of it in his thread, btw :)). I'm uploading the smaller versions of the scans, but if you want the massive versions, you know where to get 'em. ;)

post-10165-1269735199_thumb.jpg post-10165-1269735250_thumb.jpg post-10165-1269735264_thumb.jpg post-10165-1269735431_thumb.jpg

Also, Touhou:

post-10165-1269735596_thumb.jpg

Edited by shiroikaze