Transformers Super Thread 8

azrael

This design team has done some incredible work-I'm a big fan of "Sally" myself. ^_^

Get on the bus!

http://www.robobuz.de/preorder

I'm thrilled about this project. I've wanted a bus-bot for ages.

The guy behind it has said the bus joint (the flexy part in the middle) will be fully articulated.

Reported size is 6-7" tall in bot mode, 8" in bus mode.

I preordered Nemesis, however, my main gripe is that he has an autobot logo, when it needs to be a decepticon one. That and then the windows need to be dyed purple to match the logo. Looks like I'll be dissecting this one.

I preordered Nemesis, however, my main gripe is that he has an autobot logo, when it needs to be a decepticon one. That and then the windows need to be dyed purple to match the logo. Looks like I'll be dissecting this one.

He isn't actually Nemesis Prime (aka Black Convoy), he's Convoy Black - so he's an black colored Autobot. So he's possibly a clone but not actually evil

He isn't actually Nemesis Prime (aka Black Convoy), he's Convoy Black - so he's an black colored Autobot. So he's possibly a clone but not actually evil

I don't care, I just think he'd be better with a Decep logo and purple windows. Doesn't bother me all that much, because even if I have to do it myself, one way or another he'll end up being Nemesis Prime.

Nope not yet. I thought it'd be on the shelves in November.

That's what I thought I heard as well. Not that I'm buying them, as I have the Energon versions already. Of all the combiners that deserve a new repaint/release, why hasn't Rail Racer had one? He's clearly the best combiner since Predaking, with Omega Prime a very close second.

I would hate to be a parent charged with buying the right Transformer for my kid... I can see how this would get confusing real fast...

Although it does remind me of why I would ALWAYS turn down offers of "how about I buy you A Transformer for [insert Christmas/birthday/etc]?"

"A Transformer" usually meant the random risk of me being given something I already have or something I don't particularly want...

Then again, I did get Powermaster Optimus Prime for Christmas... but I think my mum got that for me just because it said "Optimus Prime" on the box and didn't realize the epic coolness of Powermaster Prime :)

Pete