The Macross Quarter. DX Chogokin

I was browsing around looking for any good clear pictures of the Macross Quarter and Battle Frontier, Sorry to say that images of the Galaxy are few, far and between. But these pictures are awesome and gives some real clear detail as to how they look. 1/3000 scale would work well for me!!! Enjoy!! B))

post-6180-1225479985_thumb.jpg

post-6180-1225480007_thumb.jpg

post-6180-1225480043_thumb.jpg

post-6180-1225480076_thumb.jpg

post-6180-1225480095_thumb.jpg

The Tamashii website diary says that an all new original model/mold will be revealed on November 5th. No telling what it is though. It could be Macross Quarter. It could be VF-27. It could be VF-171. Just 2 more days and we'll know.

I want capitals!!!!! They have done their dash with VFs afaiac ....

The thought of posing all 3 (Battle, Quater and Quater) is VERY tasty.

And i haven't even seen them in action yet, they all look f'n COOL!

Here is hoping they will do the SDF-1 in the same scale so all 4 (5 counting TV + DYRL? versions of the SDF-1)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

The Tamashii website diary says that an all new original model/mold will be revealed on November 5th. No telling what it is though. It could be Macross Quarter. It could be VF-27. It could be VF-171. Just 2 more days and we'll know.

Did the website reveal this new mold yet?

It's CONFIRMED guys. Chogoukin Macross Quarter coming our way. Proof is in the poster photo I attached below (found it on the 2-chan board). It was supposedly announced at the Budoukan Macross Frontier Live concert.

What's said on the poster: DX Chogoukin Macross Quarter development confirmed! Will be perfect transformation between carrier mode and attack mode. Will also be able to have it in mid-transformation mode. 20cm+ height. Big scale (as in big sized). Reasons as to why in this size will be forthcoming in the future.

My comment - 20cm height? Not "big scale" if that's the height in attack mode. However, if that's the height in carrier mode from bottom of the hull to top of the island, then this thing is gonna be HUGE (like maybe 1 meter across?)

post-1142-1225938831_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vifam7

Must BUY!

Should be look great with 1/3000 SDF-1 !!!!

Btw 1/3000 SDF-1 is about 24cm from the head to feet

So does that mean it is around 1/2000~1500 scale?

Also should this thread be renamed to official Macross Quarter DX Toy discussion?

Edited by ntsan

F'n SWEET AS! Thankyou guys! buy buy buy buy buy buy

:edit:

20 cms high? I think that's a nice height! Imagine the bigger capitals, and even a SDF macross in scale with the Quarter.... DROOLZ

bandai wins! :-D

20cm in cruiser mode?

That's about 7.9 inches long.

That's makes it about the same size as Wave's 1/5000 SDF-1 Macross.

that's a nice length too. The other Frontier capitals are much larger aren't they? So that's good.

Please please please do the Macross Bandai. Or even the Mac II Macross with leg cannons and removeable bridge lol. :lol:

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

It's CONFIRMED guys. Chogoukin Macross Quarter coming our way. Proof is in the poster photo I attached below (found it on the 2-chan board). It was supposedly announced at the Budoukan Macross Frontier Live concert.

What's said on the poster: DX Chogoukin Macross Quarter development confirmed! Will be perfect transformation between carrier mode and attack mode. Will also be able to have it in mid-transformation mode. 20cm+ height. Big scale (as in big sized). Reasons as to why in this size will be forthcoming in the future.

My comment - 20cm height? Not "big scale" if that's the height in attack mode. However, if that's the height in carrier mode from bottom of the hull to top of the island, then this thing is gonna be HUGE (like maybe 1 meter across?)

Thanks for the news.

20cm+ height... It seems like it is about the same height as 1/4000 Wave SDF1.