The Macross Quarter. DX Chogokin

• 2 weeks later...
From Aug HJ. DX Quarter will come with mini red Vajra, Q-Rea, König shuttle, König Destroid, VF-27 fighter, RVF-25 fighter, Armored VF-25 fighter.

That's great news! Finally we get the Konig Monster! Yes!

Oh wait...it's in like 1:3 million scale?? :p

Oh well - still great news.

Seriously- this is a very very good idea on Bandai's part. Happy they did it. Little extras like this always make stuff so much the sweeter :)

Pete

Here's the pic from the new August issue of Hobby Japan showing the mini figures.

Graham

Thanks for the picture. And at a good price point too at 20,790yen. 30cm tall. So, it's not bigger than some of the larger 1/60 Yammie Valks out there. Should look great with my collection of other sci-fi battlecruisers.

Edited by blacklotus

Here's the pic from the new August issue of Hobby Japan showing the mini figures.

Graham

that Q-rea looks absolutely massive. scale between the mini-figures isn't very good.

Thanks for the picture. And at a good price point too at 20,790yen. 30cm tall. So, it's not bigger than some of the larger 1/60 Yammie Valks out there.

Thx for posting the photo, Graham.

Nice size, 20790 yen... needs to save up for it. :)

The Q-rea are the size I'd like them to be, unfortunately, they always turn out smallish and "to scale" with Valks. The red Vajra is what I'd call MASSIVE!

Nice toy, a bit pricey, but it's not December yet..

• 2 weeks later...