The Macross Quarter. DX Chogokin

NOT the DX version folks.

That's a very hot and sexy plamo.

hot and sexy is right!!!!! ggggrrrraaaaoooowwwww....... :lol:

So is this plamo available for sale or a one off?!?! cause if its available i want it

Going to be a nice Christmas present to myself. Ah what a great day, I've pre-ordered the DX Macross Quarter and they are coming out with a new Mechwarrior game......it a great day! ;)

FYI pre-ordered mine from Hobby Search - they are cheaper than Hobby Link.

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10094280

Going to be a nice Christmas present to myself. Ah what a great day, I've pre-ordered the DX Macross Quarter and they are coming out with a new Mechwarrior game......it a great day! ;)

FYI pre-ordered mine from Hobby Search - they are cheaper than Hobby Link.

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10094280

new MW game, sweet! now there's two things i'll have to try and get past the missus...

Looks nice, I'd like to get it....but it looks flimsy...it doesn't look stable. I hope the joints are tight as ufkc to a point where there is no room for wobbles. A similar case is with the initial 1/48 release and their legs. I hate wobbly stuff. They should have made this at 1/3000 scale. Dang. Dang man.

Anyone know how tall exactly is the Macoss Quarter is going to be?

About 30cm (1 foot) in robot form. 45cm (16 inches) long in cruiser mode.

To: Lonely Soldier Boy:

So far so good. My Aquarions, Gunbuster and Getter Robos from Bandai's Chogokin series are still standing tall after years of posing. ^_^

I preordered mine in a local shop at US$173.

Don't know if it's a smart move... Depends on demand the price may shoot up or fall down substantially. But the price is right so at least I save some trouble.

Wasn't there also a red version which the Quarter fought near the end of the series? Or was that one of the larger versions? It's been awhile since I've watched this show.

That was Battle Galaxy which was like Battle Frontier, alot bigger than the Quarter! :D

Yea I really like this figure. Hopefully it will give more incentive for Yamato and Bandai to produce more cruiser/capital ship molds. Repaints are pretty limited on them, and they cost one hell of a lot... But damn are they awesome. I am a little concerned about the shoulder joints though, so I will be waiting on post-release feedback. Gotta have that gerwalk VB-6 though ^^

Guest sh002

does anyone think the little figures will be painted? damn i'd love a whole line of little figures to go with the macross quarter.