new valkgirls

bake_art

Don't forget to add hair and big boobs :lol:

...big boobs  :lol:

No. I've said this many times... Anything larger than one hand can grab is a waste. :D

Ho man! Mechmaster, she's looks promising even at this stage... you gotta finish her. I for one, am looking forward to it!

what if I have King Kong sized hands?

vinnie

Why limit ourselves to a single year? Valkgirls forever!

I'm with you on the boobs Bob, not only is it wasteful but outside of Wagnerian opera Valkyrie breastplates just aren't built to accomodate that kind of load.

Here is a progress report, her chest intakes are simply painted on, I was worried that if I tried to cut them out her puppies might make a break for it. :lol: Still got to give her some hair I just haven't figured out how to do it yet, :unsure: most of the stuff I build has no such requirement.

post-5-1068401225_thumb.jpg

No. I've said this many times... Anything larger than one hand can grab is a waste. :D

Ho man! Mechmaster, she's looks promising even at this stage... you gotta finish her. I for one, am looking forward to it!

vinnie

Then my friend, the lady must also be as anatomically proportionate in every part of her body, in terms of size, to your King Kong sized hands. Not just the boobs. I'd shudder to think if she's not. :lol:

Edited by Beware of Blast

Oh BoB, you and I disagree on this so much... LOL...

I'm already working on mine to satisfy those of us that can go passed the one hand limitation!!!

Mackmaster :p awesome!!!

Looking very good Mechmaster. I like how you've soften the hard, squarish chestplate to softer contours, while warping it a little to accomodate the roundness of her breasts. The shape of the chestplate is also retained nicely, while it looks convincingly comfortable enough for her to wear.

One little nitpick though, I'm not sure if her eyes are going to be your final version, they just looked a little too big and flat for me. :) Maybe reducing them a little while retaining the eyes' distance apart from each other would do the trick.

As for the flatness of the eyes, I'm not good with 3D software but maybe it will help if you model the eyes separately?

About the nitpicking on the eyes, I'm sorry if you like it that way because certain anime eyes are also usually drawn like that.

Edited by Beware of Blast

vinnie

Then my friend, the lady must also be as anatomically proportionate in every part of her body, in terms of size, to your King Kong sized hands. Not just the boobs. I'd shudder to think if she's not. :lol:

But then she would have to be a gorilla like me.... :(

On Topic: That's an awesome valkgirl! I didn't think a CG version would look good, but you have proven me wrong.

vinnie

Thanks to all who have voiced praise for my CG valkgirl, I wasn't sure if it would work or even if I had the modeling skills to pull it off as it is such a departure from my normal line of work but so far so good.

BoB... I've taken your comments on board and the face now has modeled eyes and mouth, originally I was using some faces downloaded from the net which were intended for simple flat projection onto a head, made it easy to change expressions (just change the image for a different one) and worked fine in long shots but didn't really work close up as you noticed.

There will be hair, but not today. I've been studying a few volumes of the "Virtual Beauty Collection" to see how the pros do it but as I don't read too much Japanese I'm not learning a great deal, trial and error time I think. Further comments, criticism and suggestions are welcome.

post-5-1068418698_thumb.jpg

Theoretically you could use the same body for other valk girls right? Maybe just change the hair color or something...

Yeah, you can expect to see a number of variations. Hopefully I will be able to manage different hairstyles as well as colours and once I've gone through the various VF1 types and colours there will probably be Destroidgals as well and DNA's suggestion of a CG Q-Rau girl is also something I am considering.

Nice improvements with the 3D eyes and mouth. I feel that the eyes are still too big and the gleam in her eyes are a bit artificial though, I'm not sure how you'll remedy that or if you're planning to... but if that is the style you're going for, then it's alright.

Btw, all my comments aside, all you'll need now are a good hair style and a cool sexy pose, and your valkgirl is set! :)

Why limit ourselves to a single year? Valkgirls forever!

I'm with you on the boobs Bob, not only is it wasteful but outside of Wagnerian opera Valkyrie breastplates just aren't built to accomodate that kind of load.

Here is a progress report, her chest intakes are simply painted on, I was worried that if I tried to cut them out her puppies might make a break for it. :lol: Still got to give her some hair I just haven't figured out how to do it yet, :unsure: most of the stuff I build has no such requirement.

All I have to say Mechmaster...THIS IS FRIGGIN' AWESOME!

So can we vote on the color of her hair. That would be cool!

I will make the frist suggestion.

PINK

Really, excellent work! I love it!

Nice! If you can add some highlights and shadows to the colors, it will look even better. :)

okay added some shading... though compared to some ppl here, i believe mine may need some work. :unsure:

Edited by Dangaioh

Is her eye color fixed?  Blue eyes are best with pink or red hair.  Green eyes are good with green or purple hair.  If she has purple hair (my fave) than magenta eyes are really good. 

(of course for real life, nothing's better than a blue-eyed redhead)

Eyes are changed and more shadow added.

http://www.geocities.com/gundam12/macrossg...girl/tgirl.html

if there are more suggestions to improve the image pls. let me know. i would be interested to what others would say.

well till then, i am making a vf1s girl w/faceplate on.

by the way... i knew i forgot one more thing to do... forgot to add in the thigh missile launchers... ugh :blink:

Edited by Dangaioh

December...  January...  February...  March...  April...  May... June...  July...  August...  September... October...

VALKGIRL MONTH!!!

:lol:

Vostok 7

To heck with valkgirl month, let's make 2004 the year of valkgirls :lol:

Ohhhh Yeahhhh! B)) By the way, cute Tomohawk Girl pic Dangaioh! B)):D

okay added some shading... though compared to some ppl here, i believe mine may need some work. :unsure:

Just saw it. She looks better now. Don't worry if you compare your stuff to other members' work. No one is doing it for competition here. Just have fun and out do yourself everytime. Please keep up the good work.