new valkgirls

bake_art

Don't like. Way too skinny, htough the Valk kinda forces you to do that. Mostly, that protrubance around the groin area just doesn't look too sexy on a girl. Should have been a Valk man.

I think you're right, some valkyries don't translate too well into girl form... Getting slightly tired of valkgirls myself, so I might stop drawing valkgirls for a while until I get into it again (i.e. when my hikaru 1S arrives :D )

Don't like.  Way too skinny, htough the Valk kinda forces you to do that.  Mostly, that protrubance around the groin area just doesn't look too sexy on a girl.  Should have been a Valk man.

I think you're right, some valkyries don't translate too well into girl form... Getting slightly tired of valkgirls myself, so I might stop drawing valkgirls for a while until I get into it again (i.e. when my hikaru 1S arrives :D )

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Ok I can't help myself, its in my genes.....

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL :lol:

well Gundam is already done... les ms gundam girls from Mika Akitaka... right now trying my hand on a MAC II girl... will even try a Tomohawk Girl right after... now only I can find a digi cam or a scanner and i will be set.

Edited by Dangaioh

Hi guys, I'll be posting valkgirl pics here from now on so as to not be a post-whore or something...

Oh yeah, feel free to post your pics of valkgirls here as well :)

anyway here's an 'Angel of Death', enjoy

Can't wait for the colored version of that! B))

I know it is not a Valk Girl... but a Destroid Girl... well here is my attempt to Monster MKII girl.

http://www.geocities.com/gundam12/macgirl.html

Sorry geocities does not like to host pics... so the image is placed on a web page.

:ph34r: Nice work, but bad pic :( I would love to see that thing get a pic that can do it justice. Keep them comin'

Exo - Don't think I haven't thought about it, I'm still refining my technique for building CG cuties but maybe one day...

Yellowlightman - I actually created it cel style, the image is painted on a sheet of clear acetate using modelers enamels and then scanned and cleaned up a bit on the PC.

Image has been updated.... though the skin tone is a weeee bit too light.... granted there needs to be more work done to the overall body... I also have to admit, this is not better than most artist have post... but I am playing w/photoshop to do what I need.

http://www.geocities.com/gundam12/macgirl.html

Edited by Dangaioh

Here is my second attempt, this one coloured entirely in PaintShopPro, (real paint takes too long to dry).

I went for the movie version this time and a slightly more dynamic pose.

I might try some Destroid gals next, depends how much free time I can make.

I like this one.