1/72 Commanchero gunship

captain america

Or do you mean the U.S. Marines "dirty" look. If I saw two planes with multi-services side by side, I can always pick out the Marines plane. Their maintainers are not into soap and water as much as everyone else ^_^ - MT

That would be the look. I've been also toying with the idea about painting the Commanchero in the Israel Sand color.

A 1/72 Gluag booster would be huge and would be a lot of resin, and attaching a resin Glaug would be a problem. If you have seen the one that Monkey Nugget did a long time ago in 1/100 it was one heavy solid piece of resin and it used a Bandai 1/100 Glaug kit because the resin Glaug had weight issues.

I'm assuming few people would want to buy an aftermarket booster-only kit and sacrifice half of their Arii or Moscato Glaug to put the cabin and arms on the booster. So the Glaug booster kit would logically have to include a partial Glaug kit, which can be adapted for an easy fit. A resin Glaug booster would certainly be large and heavy, but not more than the Randy Cooper Star Destroyer. I'd think vac-form would be lighter and cheaper though.

Not sure I can wait. My old scrapped Arii Glaug has shredded legs; it was part of a 'war relic' dio. It's just lying around doing nothing, and so is a stack of Renshape...hmmm.... :)

PS sorry, the thread was just getting back on track, I'll stop hijacking. John as you can see there's some excitment about the G, how far away is your official G thread do you think?

Edited by Kremmen

• 3 weeks later...

How about we start a new 'group build' topic for the Commanchero? I've got some pics to post, but it would be really cool if we got a few people doing it together and we could all see what people are up to. I don't think we've had a group build for awhile???