Macross Frontier Final Episode Talkback Thread *READ 1st Post*

azrael

Rating  

392 members have voted

1. 1. Rating

• Positive (Anyone got a smoke...and some pants?)
    • Neutral
    • Negative (I waited 25 weeks just for this... crap?)

No no, they were drawn to her singing, they came to this galaxy to communicate with us. Aimo is their song.

I can see why Mao's clan had the earring either the Vajra came to Earth because of their singing or the Vajra met a surviving Anima Spiritia who brought it to Earth.

I can see why Mao's clan had the earring either the Vajra came to Earth because of their singing or the Vajra met a surviving Anima Spiritia who brought it to Earth.

Some of you guys are so caught up in these Macross 7 concepts. Totally unrelated.

Wait, so some people are saying the ENTIRE Macross 25 fleet was destroyed with the exception of Quarter and Island-1, is that true or do we just not *see* the fleet in the final shots?

I would say most of it got blasted.

Plus and 7 didn't have a love triangle conclusion, either.

Oh, but they did. Plus concluded with Guld dying, and 7 concluded with Gamlin choosing to love Basara.

...the love triangle in 7 was that Gamlin couldn't decide whether he loved Mylene or Basara more, right? :-)

well

Who cares about NUNS when you have S.M.S :D

As I have grown in my years, I have had more sympathy towards the cannon fodder of the universe. Needless to say, Henchmen 21 and 24 from the Venture brothers are an inspiration to me. :lol:

It's always nice to see some of the redshirts make it, they're like the little engine that could!

Okay, the scene just after the Vajra take the hit for Island 1, and just before Ranka starts explaining about the Vajra, you can see that there's still a large chunk of the NUNS fleet still alive. Past that point, you don't see them take any more casualties. So their absence in the finale scene is just for dramatic effect. Just like how we KNOW that a large part of Breetai's fleet survived the battle with Boldoza, but when the Space Fortress explodes, you don't see any ships other than the SDF-1.

Okay, the scene just after the Vajra take the hit for Island 1, and just before Ranka starts explaining about the Vajra, you can see that there's still a large chunk of the NUNS fleet still alive. Past that point, you don't see them take any more casualties. So their absence in the finale scene is just for dramatic effect. Just like how we KNOW that a large part of Breetai's fleet survived the battle with Boldoza, but when the Space Fortress explodes, you don't see any ships other than the SDF-1.

Could you link the youtube raw? cant seem to find it : /

Vajra came from another galaxy, and Aimo is in fact a Vajra love song, I think the Vajra hear Minmay DYRL song (or the older original protoculture song) and decided to came to our galaxy to communicate.

Somehow, at the heart of it all, I always knew I could eventually say... it's all Minmay's fault.