Macross Valkyries scales

meninge

I found the same image 20 minutes ago, and I'm painting the zero D like that scheme, but not so detailed, Just like my chart's fighters, but i think is not too bad at all.

THANKS talos, the image is too good for the task!

And what about my request???? PLIIIIIIIISSS!!!

Which request is that, about Shin's colors?

If so, the picture and description I gave are for Shin's blue/gray VF-0D from Macross Zero.

Which request is that, about Shin's colors?

NO, this is the request: :)

mmmmm, i want to make a petition, to you Talos or anyone, I need the side view of the metal siren, The VF-19 custom (BASARA's) and the VF11 MAXL (Mylene's) to complete my chart!!!!

I finish the vfod shin type, and now am completing the shin type with the ghost.

Is the VF-1 really that small when compared to others???

Yes, it is.

VF-0 Phoenix: 18.69m

VF-1 Valkyrie: 14.23m

VF-4 Lightning III: 14.92m

VF-11B Thunderbolt: 15.51m (to be enlarged)

YF-19 "Alpha One": 18.62m

YF-21 "Omega One": 19.62m

So yeah, VF-1 is a dwarf, about .6 meters shorter then an F-16.

Couple of interesting titbits.

Scale will be true 1/60.

However, Kawamori-san may have retconned the VF-11's size to make the dimensions larger than previously given (TBC). Apparently, he now thinks he made the dimensions too small originally.

Graham

Graham's own words.

I suppose it's way too much to hope that in addition to Kawamori's statement, he actually provided NEW numbers? Or perhaps we're going to have to wait until the VF-11 shows up in the Macross Chronicle.

sadly we'll be waiting until the VF-11 toy's unveiled.

NO no no no, they are ok, LOOK:

I see your chart talos, I think probably is the scale that we use to make our charts, but it's ok, yours and mine!

I looked again at your chart and it's fine, the YF-21 and YF-19 are just back a bit (the engine nozzles aren't lined up), so they look shorter.

Not only that but the VF-9 cutlass which along the 5000 are the smallest valks I know of. Also missing the vf-25.

And no we don't need a 1J or four VF-1's comparisons. They are exactly the same size than the normal VFs with a different cock-piece... I mean head...

We should use just one VF of each and a F-14 OR f-18 as well for comparison ...

Not only that but the VF-9 cutlass which along the 5000 are the smallest valks I know of. Also missing the vf-25.

And no we don't need a 1J or four VF-1's comparisons. They are exactly the same size than the normal VFs with a different cock-piece... I mean head...

We should use just one VF of each and a F-14 OR f-18 as well for comparison ...

mmmmm, OK you right.

But i dont have a side view of the VF-9 cutlass and its size (Lenght). If you can tell me this info I apreciate a lot.

F-14 or F-18 , mmmmm OK no problem but .... But i dont have a side view and its size (Lenght).

Can somebody help me in this FAN work????

WAW, ok David, i'll put them.

In a very fortunatelly situation, I could notice that i made a little big mistake with some fighters in my chart, so, the new chart is on the way with many old fighters of the macross series in order to complete the chart for the fans!!.

AND... i need some other fighter's lenghts... for example: the X9 ghost from macross plus, if somebody could help me, please!!

:) BYE!!!

OK BOYS!!! Forget the other charts, all are wrong, But this is a new revised chart, Not final, but more complete (I think)

newrevisedchartiu8.gif

I know about the missing fighters (F-14 and F-18) but relax, i'm very busy right now but they coming!!!!!!

I hope you like this new chart!!!

Enjoy!!

OK BOYS!!! Forget the other charts, all are wrong, But this is a new revised chart, Not final, but more complete (I think)

newrevisedchartiu8.gif

I know about the missing fighters (F-14 and F-18) but relax, i'm very busy right now but they coming!!!!!!

Enjoy!!

I nerver realized the VA-3 was so... big.

Enjoy!!

Now we're cookin with gas! Nice work.

Get the X-9 on there!

meninge, thanks for all the work putting the chart together. It is nice to be able to compare all the sizes. Can't wait to see the addition of the F-14.

BTW, I get that the term "booby ducks" is referring to FAST packs on the VF-1, but I still don't get the joke. OK, I suppose I can get the "booby" part on a VT-1. I know it's probably obvious to some of you, but please enlighten me.

meninge, thanks for all the work putting the chart together. It is nice to be able to compare all the sizes. Can't wait to see the addition of the F-14.

BTW, I get that the term "booby ducks" is referring to FAST packs on the VF-1, but I still don't get the joke. OK, I suppose I can get the "booby" part on a VT-1. I know it's probably obvious to some of you, but please enlighten me.

There is no joke really. "Booby Duck" is simply a code name used in SDF: Macross to designate the prototype Super Valkyrie FAST packs, just like "Conroe" to designate Intel's 1st Core 2 Duo processors

There is no joke really. "Booby Duck" is simply a code name used in SDF: Macross to designate the prototype Super Valkyrie FAST packs, just like "Conroe" to designate Intel's 1st Core 2 Duo processors

Oh, I see. I have been re-watching SDF:M lately but I haven't come to that part yet. It's been so long since I watched it last I forgot. Thanks. And, here I go thinking something else. :lol: I guess I have a dirty mind that way. Bad sharky! :p