Macross in the weirdest places

yellowlightman

I've never seen that shirt before. I can make out Misa but not much else.

Lego was very cool :)

I'm pretty sure that's one of the Macross World Con shirts. The lego cannon fodder in pieces is an absolute win- especially with what looks like damage control lurking around it.

I'm pretty sure Robotech still has a fairly large following in South America- and I'm talking young fans too, not just old dudes.

If I remember what they said during the Robotech Academy Kickstarter correctly, they said that Latin America has the largest Robotech following outside the U.S.

If I remember what they said during the Robotech Academy Kickstarter correctly, they said that Latin America has the largest Robotech following outside the U.S.

I wouldn't doubt it. A while back, before Frontier came out, I did a googled Macross/Robotech cosplay and a lot of the images were from Latin American blogs and I found a few sites that covered Robotech conventions down there.

I think they recently did a concert thing for Love, Live, Alive with the guy that did Yellow Dancers songs- I have no interest in L*L*A after suffering through Shadow Chronicles.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...